College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College

Can't wait to get out of this shitty ass high school and move on with my life!

What is college like?

Smoking, drinking, partying, sex..

For real....the shit you see in movies really do happen.

Of course studying too. You need to pass with good grades to find a good job lol..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      Smoking, drinking, partying, sex..

For real....the shit you see in movies really do happen.

Of course studying too. You need to pass with good grades to find a good job lol..
      That just depends on the college lol.

I went to Texas A&M, my cousin was moving into his dorm and shit

and everybody was white or asian, and trust me, they do not look like party people

but then again, im not getting accepted to a&m lol, ill probably have to go to community first then transfer to a university.

Damn, I'm tired of that partying shit lol, thats all my school does, and there isn't any girls that interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
        That just depends on the college lol.

I went to Texas A&M, my cousin was moving into his dorm and shit

and everybody was white or asian, and trust me, they do not look like party people

but then again, im not getting accepted to a&m lol, ill probably have to go to community first then transfer to a university.

Damn, I'm tired of that partying shit lol, thats all my school does, and there isn't any girls that interest me.
        It does depend, that is true....

If you are bored from partying as you say...then in collage you will start learning new things, and most likely become more responsible...you will find the mature side of yourself as time goes.

Comment

It does depend, that is true....

If you are bored from partying as you say...then in collage you will start learning new things, and most likely become more responsible...you will find the mature side of yourself as time goes.

Lol I'm not bored, I don't even party now

I witnessed my older brother do it when he was in highschool, so it's kind of hard for me to accept those kinds of kids my age because they are in that highschool stage you know? And when I was in elementary, I was already exposed to that shit, so im passed all that partying bs,

I don't drink, quit smoking weed, haha

I think I've matured already

highschool suuuucks
          I still have two more years to go

Comment

Lol I'm not bored, I don't even party now

I witnessed my older brother do it when he was in highschool, so it's kind of hard for me to accept those kinds of kids my age because they are in that highschool stage you know? And when I was in elementary, I was already exposed to that shit, so im passed all that partying bs,

I don't drink, quit smoking weed, haha

I think I've matured already

highschool suuuucks
            I still have two more years to go
            Two more years?

Trust me, you will miss high school...real talk.

Comment

In holland it's so different..
              High school sucks (especially in my place, they couldn't accept the fact that i listen to hiphop, smoke weed, high grades without doing anything, that i was the 'prom queen', and that i did kickboxing).
              And i don't know if you can call it college, but i study international business, and it's way better!

Comment

Two more years?

Trust me, you will miss high school...real talk.
                Yeah... That's what alot of people tell me, but I don't see what I'll miss lol maybe other than how easy it is, you don't have to worry about alot ect.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                High school sucks (especially in my place, they couldn't accept the fact that i listen to hiphop, smoke weed, high grades without doing anything, that i was the 'prom queen', and that i did kickboxing).
                And i don't know if you can call it college, but i study international business, and it's way better!
                Is HipHop not popular over there?

Comment

Is HipHop not popular over there?
                  No, people hate it.
                  I live in a boring small village, but i spend a lot of time in amsterdam.
                  Most people here listen to hardcore/hardstyle...

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Hiphop has a different meaning for them.
                  They call hiphop the (you can't even call him a rapper he's horrible but his name is 'Steen' i think you can find him on youtube but his lyrics are dutch).
                  He curses a lot with cancer... like many dutch people do, where is the respect. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                    Where do you study? I study Business Economics in Groningen, but I don't know anybody who listens to Hiphop.
                    Dutch rap music sucks balls tho, I only liked Brainpower and Sef haha. You saw The Carter documentary, and Wayne was watching 'De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig' in his hotel, and the way he was watching

Comment

Originally posted by JSPR View Post
                      Where do you study? I study Business Economics in Groningen, but I don't know anybody who listens to Hiphop.
                      Dutch rap music sucks balls tho, I only liked Brainpower and Sef haha. You saw The Carter documentary, and Wayne was watching 'De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig' in his hotel, and the way he was watching
                      I study in The Hague, i do MBO level haha.
                      In my new class half of the class listens to hiphop and the other ones listen to punk or dubstep.
                      I don't like dutch rap at all, only some songs of keizer.
                      But i saw that in the carter documentary, his reaction was funny haha. There was a lot of dutch tv in the documentary, i also saw animal planet/discovery.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPR View Post

dat nigga shirt said the best rapper alive

wit a pitcha of me on dat mufuk'

on my daddy's soul!

Comment

Working...
                        X