Fuck Today And It Amazes Me Me How Fucking Stupid Adults Are These Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Today And It Amazes Me Me How Fucking Stupid Adults Are These Days

My girlfriend and I got separated at lunch today.

Why you may ask?

Wait for it....

Because our fucking knees were touching. Honest to God this is the reason.

Yes you read that right.

prude americans

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      prude americans
      It's fucking bullshit. You need to realize how serious this is. This ACTUALLY happened.

Comment

she weren't worth it then bro, the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          It's fucking bullshit. You need to realize how serious this is. This ACTUALLY happened.
          Not that serious. Sounds like your teacher/whatever is just a dick.

Comment

How long were you going out together

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Not her fault. She's good.

Originally posted by jvg View Post
              Not that serious. Sounds like your teacher/whatever is just a dick.
              Principal. It's more serious than it sounds. It sounds stupid, but just think about how you would react. I looked at the fuck and I said "So I'm getting moved for this?" *as I put my knee against hers* and he said yes. And I just stared him down and he stared me down and asked/said "Do we have a problem? It's either the office or you sit across from her". Touching knees. Not liked she fucking sucked my dick. What kind of world do we live in?

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              I've been going out with her since April.

Comment

Always wear knee pads for protection

Comment

this was a no sex before marriage girl right?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    Principal. It's more serious than it sounds. It sounds stupid, but just think about how you would react. I looked at the fuck and I said "So I'm getting moved for this?" *as I put my knee against hers* and he said yes. And I just stared him down and he stared me down and asked/said "Do we have a problem? It's either the office or you sit across from her". Touching knees. Not liked she fucking sucked my dick. What kind of world do we live in?
                    I would be like it's whatever. I've learned to accept the fact that some people are just dicks and it ain't worth getting upset. Just gotta keep moving brah.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      I would be like it's whatever. I've learned to accept the fact that some people are just dicks and it ain't worth getting upset. Just gotta keep moving brah.
                      I honestly hope he realizes he's a dick. They're all fucking dicks. He then proceeded to go ahead and gossip about it to any fucking teacher he could find like a little bitch on Facebook. And this one teacher that I used to love is now a complete two faced bitch and told him that we did all of this shit that we didn't, which is why he's probably a bit paranoid about us but still. He can burn in Hell for the disrespect he gave me and HER today.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                      Always wear knee pads for protection
                      Yeah, really. I just discovered today that there is such thing as a sexual knee penetration and I was performing the act of it in public. Damn.

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      this was a no sex before marriage girl right?
                      Nigga you're 14. That shit irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        I just finally understood what he meant.. He doesn't mean his girl "dumped" him because they touched knees, he means the teachers at his school/college split them up "from their class i presume" because they touched knees.

Comment

Working...
                        X