New site, feedback wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site, feedback wanted!

So I started a site a few months back and been slacking cuz i've been working two jobs. Anyway, i want your guys' opinion though. It's a site on pop music. I'm starting a site on hip hop and pop music just to attend to different audiences. My hip hop themed site will be up in about a month. Anyway, for this pop site what do you guys think and what should I add/remove to it. Tell me anything. I been slacking on the updates cuz of my job like I said but here it is.. my next site on hip-hop will be similar to this one but hopefully better.

www.Luxerepublic.com is the site

lilwaynehq is better

Comment

It's good I guess. But I think it shoudn't say Page 1, Page 2, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
        It's good I guess. But I think it shoudn't say Page 1, Page 2, ...
        ooh, i see.. yeah those pages are blank for now until i add content to it.. the site is dead basically til i get time or staff to bring it to life.

Comment

[MENTION=41941]Arturo[/MENTION] looks dope!

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
            ooh, i see.. yeah those pages are blank for now until i add content to it.. the site is dead basically til i get time or staff to bring it to life.
            it looks dope and when u make ur Hip-Hop site let me be a mod that would be so dope

Comment

dead at wat the chatbox on the site says [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

Comment

looks dope af

Comment

thanks for the replies ppl, promise the hip hop site is gonna be like this but better. Like a professional non ghetto version of wshh.

Comment

Working...
                  X