Gun Activist threatens to kill Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Activist threatens to kill Americans

Anybody agree or disagree with gun laws?
    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Most guns used to commit crimes are obtained illegally, they think that if they make them illegal, all their problems will go away .

Worked w marijuana didn't it

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      Most guns used to commit crimes are obtained illegally, they think that if they make them illegal, all their problems will go away .

The way I see it there is nothing we can do, guns have become a way of life and through years of bringing guns & building guns in our country we fucked ourselves over.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
        The way I see it there is nothing we can do, guns have become a way of life and through years of bringing guns & building guns in our country we fucked ourselves over.
        pretty much.

I don't think there is a solution tbh. It's just one of those things where it is what it is. Just hope it doesn't happen to you.

Comment

that guy in the video is one of the main reasons they are thinking about banning them, fucking psychopaths with guns. yes i have some in my house, but only for protection. but why the fuck you need an AR in the first place for?

Comment

Inb4TheSecondAmericanCivilWarInTheNearFutureIlluminati

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
              After all these shootings, there's no doubt Obama will pass this & as long as it saves just one life, that's all that matters .

Comment

After all these shootings, there's no doubt Obama will pass this & as long as it saves just one life, that's all that matters .
                Yeah I just hope that when the law is passed, dumbass like him don't actually try and start a civil war, he is basically a walking contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                  Just hope it doesn't happen to you.
                  or torion

Comment

This is my argument as well.

You'd have to be fuckin retarded to kill someone with a registered gun.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

It's because they are so easily to get legally, that there are so many illegal ones

Comment

is this even legal?? dafuqqq

Comment

Working...
                        X