• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Movie Trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCCd8MCcZY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAY16UM9Oac

this shit looks crazy!!

lol and this movie comes out on November 13th.... "Which is on a Friday"!

also look at 1:24 on the first vid...lmao

Re: 2012 Movie Trailers

Well made trailer. Special effects look ridiculous! But that's probably all it's gonna be. All special effects.
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

I wanna see this movie so bad. It looks amazing.

Comment

it seems like a good movie

Comment

This movie is gonna be garbage, I can already tell. At first I thought it was gonna be really good but when I saw a second trailer for it I got a better idea of what's it gonna be about & its just a stupid movie full of special effects. I was thinking it was gonna be about shit that would happen if the world really ends in general and not some bullshit story based mainly on one character & his family. I was expecting a universal type movie about what would happen to everyone all over the world, not a garbage Armageddon remake type movie.
          These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
          Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

PANIC

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
              This movie is gonna be garbage, I can already tell. At first I thought it was gonna be really good but when I saw a second trailer for it I got a better idea of what's it gonna be about & its just a stupid movie full of special effects. I was thinking it was gonna be about shit that would happen if the world really ends in general and not some bullshit story based mainly on one character & his family. I was expecting a universal type movie about what would happen to everyone all over the world, not a garbage Armageddon remake type movie.

Im a sucker for special effects ie transformers 1.....but this shit looks horrible, it looks like its green screen or some shit. Plus I think its retarded that there's a possibility that we could be making a movie about our own doom. How stupid is that? I'll wait till 2013 then it'll be joke time.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Nice that looks like it going to be pretty dope

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87

Im a sucker for special effects ie transformers 1.....but this shit looks horrible, it looks like its green screen or some shit. Plus I think its retarded that there's a possibility that we could be making a movie about our own doom. How stupid is that? I'll wait till 2013 then it'll be joke time.
                  lol...lets see everybody eat popcorn wen it really happens.lol

i thinks its bull shit tho.idk...we will see.
                  "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                  Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                  I'm on my so mean shit!
                  And you don't know me bitch
                  I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                  My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                  And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

what are yall talkin about!

this shit looks crazy!

i like 'Special Effects"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
                      Originally posted by MsStar87

lol...lets see everybody eat popcorn wen it really happens.lol

i thinks its bull shit tho.idk...we will see.

That's what the dinosaurs said...
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X