No announcement yet.

Next Gen Consoles | Xbox & Playstation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched that shit from beginning to end last night from 11pm till like 1 in the morning. Was epic. The stuff they showed looked sick, Killzone actually took my liking for once! The controller is sick, can't wait to see the system at E3. Tbh I can't see what Xbox could do with their next console to just wipe the floor with the PS4? Sony are getting it right this time, announcing first, giving developers what they want. I'll be buying this either way.

Gaikai is gonna be so powerful, can't wait for that day when we can play ps1, ps2 and ps3 games all on the ps4 with that service.

Comment

new xbox box will be a 1000x times better but who cares... PC>>>

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        I watched the event live myself on CNET. And I did not say it was like a Wii tablet! I said, they copied the idea of letting you play the game on your Vita, if you can't play it on your PS4!

Call me a moron if you want, but many people had higher expectations for PS4. The Killzone trailer looks dope though.
        No they didn't bruh.. They've been trying to do that sh1t since PSP and PS3. PS4 is looking amazing I can't waitt

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
          new xbox box will be a 1000x times better but who cares... PC>>>
          It probably will, but I'm still gonna get PS4 lol...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            It probably will, but I'm still gonna get PS4 lol...
            your loss. sony only makes good TVs 9bh

Comment

your loss. sony only makes good TVs 9bh
              Your trippin tho, PS always been dope...yeah XBOX is better with graphics but at least I don't need to pay for online gaming...and I like the controller for PS more...

And I had PS 1 2 and 3...I don't think I will change my gaming console by now....that's one I the biggest reasons why I still rock with Sony lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Your trippin tho, PS always been dope...yeah XBOX is better with graphics but at least I don't need to pay for online gaming...and I like the controller for PS more...

And I had PS 1 2 and 3...I don't think I will change my gaming console by now....that's one I the biggest reasons why I still rock with Sony lol...
                what kind of logic is that

Comment

what kind of logic is that
                  The new Xbox is siginificantly weaker than the PS4. I dunno if y'all know but the specs have leaked lol [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION], don't worry about him bro, the PS4 is confirmed to be more powerful. Also has new online and it's still free. Xbox makes you pay for shit you already pay for, tha fuck?

Anyway here's the new Killzone

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Holy fuccckkkk
                    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I cannot wait to get this game!!!!!!

It's still definetly releasing on XBOX 360 isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        The new Xbox is siginificantly weaker than the PS4. I dunno if y'all know but the specs have leaked lol @Vocker, don't worry about him bro, the PS4 is confirmed to be more powerful. Also has new online and it's still free. Xbox makes you pay for shit you already pay for, tha fuck?

exactly, and the bold part is why I stick with PS.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by matbouli View Post

Holy fuccckkkk
                        I got hyped when I saw this! ubisoft always creates dope ass games...Farcry 3 >>>>>>>>

Comment

lol fuck XBox.. had the 360, got that damn red circle of death after 2 months, threw that shit away since i bought it from a pawn shop, got ps3..

Comment

Working...
                          X