Anybody like making money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody like making money?

So I just became an associate for the Motor Club of America (MCA) and I'm looking to recruit some people to work for the company just like me. Basically what you have to do is recruit other people to sign up and you get $80 every time someone signs up under your name. All you have to do is pay $40 to sign up and then you can start working. There's no deadlines or guidelines that you have to follow so whatever work you do or don't do is totally up to you. No bosses or anyone to listen to so you work how you want. All the freedom you want and the more you do, the more you get paid. Along with making that money, you get the benefits that come along with MCA. These include 24/7 unlimited roadside assistance, dental and eye discounts, trip planning & travel reservations, bail bonds, attorney fees for tickets, stolen vehicle reward, and MUCH more. This link tells you all the benefits: https://www.tvcmatrix.com/MCA_Presentation_Book.pdf

If you have any interest in joining or getting more information, email: mcamoneymaker14@gmail.com

I will help you with any questions/concerns you have and will gladly get you started!

Originally posted by dpzlilfrank14 View Post
    So I just became an associate for the Motor Club of America (MCA) and I'm looking to recruit some people to work for the company just like me. Basically what you have to do is recruit other people to sign up and you get $80 every time someone signs up under your name. All you have to do is pay $40 to sign up and then you can start working. There's no deadlines or guidelines that you have to follow so whatever work you do or don't do is totally up to you. No bosses or anyone to listen to so you work how you want. All the freedom you want and the more you do, the more you get paid. Along with making that money, you get the benefits that come along with MCA. These include 24/7 unlimited roadside assistance, dental and eye discounts, trip planning & travel reservations, bail bonds, attorney fees for tickets, stolen vehicle reward, and MUCH more. This link tells you all the benefits: https://www.tvcmatrix.com/MCA_Presentation_Book.pdf

If you have any interest in joining or getting more information, email: mcamoneymaker14@gmail.com

I will help you with any questions/concerns you have and will gladly get you started!

I like to make money.
    Not read.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like making money, I got a machine that print them out for me

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post

I like to make money.
            Not read.
            You just spoke with a bot, how did that feel?
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              You just spoke with a bot, how did that feel?
              Uhhh

Comment

Is this a bot ?

He has a Lil Wayne sig and over 50 posts =/

Comment

Not a bot. I'm an actual person lol

Comment

Anybody like making money

what a dumb question!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by dpzlilfrank14 View Post
                    Not a bot. I'm an actual person lol
                    Damn, these bots are getting smarter and smarter with reply-function and shit...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Damn, these bots are getting smarter and smarter with reply-function and shit...
                      haha that's funny..you guys don't have to believe me. Just thought I would try to get the word out there

Comment

no i fucking hate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X