No announcement yet.

LWHQ Tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by WayneHQ; 03-04-2024, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneHQ View Post
      wait hold up, secret forum?
      wtf? how can i get there?
      gotta sell ya soul along w/ $15

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post

That face though.
        Sneaky ass smirk. Lmao

Comment

Last edited by WayneHQ; 03-04-2024, 06:59 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6149[/ATTACH]
            is that place any better?

$15 to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              $15 to find out
              Recruiting niggas I see.

Comment

Last edited by WayneHQ; 03-04-2024, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  Recruiting niggas I see.
                  yeah somewhat
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]6150[/ATTACH]
                  he takes WIC checks, checks, Coupons, IOU's, Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, animal sacrifices etc..

Comment

Originally posted by brooklyn View Post
                    he takes wic checks, checks, coupons, iou's, gift certificates, gift cards etc..
                    lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                      it's not that i dont like him, i dont even know him, i cant judge him as a human, but i can judge the way he acts online and to me he comes off as cocky
                      examples:
                      you have to pay $15 to change your name, have a bigger avatar, and be able to access a secret forum, thats just robbing people, yeah sure your getting money i cant be mad at that do your thing but you over charge and rob people

Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep this website running and how much of my time it takes

then i use to write everything in caps (So How Is Everyone Today) and then he makes my computer not able to write like that on the forums, so i was pissed off and wrote Fuck DannyM. because thats how i felt, and still feel

Erm, how did I make your computer do that Sounds like your own problem and you looking for someone to blame.

and then he goes and puts his website logo on every fucking lil wayne picture, really? you dont have the permission to do that from wayne do you? fuck if is camp says you can, he didnt personally walk up to you and say "Danny i give you my permission to put you tag on all my shit"

Why you so mad about that Is there a Lil Wayne pic with a LWHQ tag you want tagless for your collection or something

i get it your a wayne fan we all are, birdman is your role model so you want to get money, i get it, but it dosent mean you have to over do it, thats just how i feel

sorry if this shit was long, but you asked

P.S. thanks @DannyM for creating a website where i can be updated on my favourite artist, i appreciate you countless hours of work

No problem

Comment

Last edited by WayneHQ; 03-04-2024, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                          it's not that i dont like him, i dont even know him, i cant judge him as a human, but i can judge the way he acts online and to me he comes off as cocky
                          examples:
                          you have to pay $15 to change your name, have a bigger avatar, and be able to access a secret forum, thats just robbing people, yeah sure your getting money i cant be mad at that do your thing but you over charge and rob people

then i use to write everything in caps (So How Is Everyone Today) and then he makes my computer not able to write like that on the forums, so i was pissed off and wrote Fuck DannyM. because thats how i felt, and still feel

and then he goes and puts his website logo on every fucking lil wayne picture, really? you dont have the permission to do that from wayne do you? fuck if is camp says you can, he didnt personally walk up to you and say "Danny i give you my permission to put you tag on all my shit"

i get it your a wayne fan we all are, birdman is your role model so you want to get money, i get it, but it dosent mean you have to over do it, thats just how i feel

sorry if this shit was long, but you asked

P.S. thanks [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] for creating a website where i can be updated on my favourite artist, i appreciate you countless hours of work

- - - Updated - - -

its been like that since summer, now every one is noticing?
                          Shots definitely fired.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X