• Battlefield 4

- - - Updated - - -

pretty obvious that Battlefield 3 was just a beta for Battlefield 4

a must have b

Comment

It will surely be a killer game <3

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Meh, the only good thing about Battlefield nowadays is the multiplayer. And I'm not really into that anymore. Give me a good singleplayer campaign and I'm all set.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Meh, the only good thing about Battlefield nowadays is the multiplayer. And I'm not really into that anymore. Give me a good singleplayer campaign and I'm all set.
          wut? online against real players >>> offline against bots

my opinion tho

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            wut? online against real players >>> offline against bots

my opinion tho
            No shit. But it's only fun when you're playing against friends, not a bunch of random dudes who might start to claim they fucked my mom or something like that
            Another reason why I prefer co-op to multiplayer. Just 3-4 dudes playing together. Now that's fun.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              No shit. But it's only fun when you're playing against friends, not a bunch of random dudes who might start to claim they fucked my mom or something like that
              Another reason why I prefer co-op to multiplayer. Just 3-4 dudes playing together. Now that's fun.
              Co-op > multiplayer anytime..

B4 looks dope though.. amazing graphics, looks like a movie :S.. Very similar to B3.. Not gonna play it, cuz my PC is old and I don't want to spend money upgrading it, cause I don't play many games (just NBA and PES)

Comment

Must Have !!!!

Comment

Story co-op, I want this so badly ever since COD WAW - either BF or CoD need to put this in, and it may decide which I get...

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                    Story co-op, I want this so badly ever since COD WAW - either BF or CoD need to put this in, and it may decide which I get...
                    Since when has Battlefield ever had co-op? COD can make it happen, but they'd probably have to make a Borderlands-ish game.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

This game gonna be amazing
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I have this game myself and I am still yet to finish it which I am dying to do however having little time means I do not have much time to game at the moment. What I have played so far shows just how great a game it is and the online is great!
                        ~

Comment

Working...
                        X