Batman: Arkham Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman: Arkham Origins

Don't know how many people on here are fans of the video game Batman Arkham series, but couple of days ago the prequel to AA, AC, " Arkham Origins " was announced. Anybody excited about it!?

Batman: Arkham Origins -- In Stores Worldwide October 25th

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
    Don't know how many people on here are fans of the video game Batman Arkham series, but couple of days ago the prequel to AA, AC, " Arkham Origins " was announced. Anybody excited about it!?

Batman: Arkham Origins -- In Stores Worldwide October 25th
    im a fan! But the only problem is the game is not made frome rocksteady which makes me suspious and hope they don't fuck up the series
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
      im a fan! But the only problem is the game is not made frome rocksteady which makes me suspious and hope they don't fuck up the series
      Its from WB Montreal who made Arkham City Armoured Edition. But Rocksteady has been there with them the whole time helping them and they used RS engine. But i think it'll be sweet! I just hope Harley Quinn is in it...

Comment

Its from WB Montreal who made Arkham City Armoured Edition. But Rocksteady has been there with them the whole time helping them and they used RS engine. But i think it'll be sweet! I just hope Harley Quinn is in it...
        lol ok I was afraid and yes I enjoy watching that ass do flips and shit
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

the batman games suck
          the only good thing about batman is the movies

Comment

Anybody excited about it!?

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              the batman games suck
              the only good thing about batman is the movies
              You even played the Arkham series? Best Batman games made! Intense story, insane graphics...Can't get better than that.

Comment

You even played the Arkham series? Best Batman games made! Intense story, insane graphics...Can't get better than that.

Yes the batman games are great! i enjoyed them.

Comment

to be honest i havent lol

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Then stop judging, you sound like those "cool" Wayne haters

On topic, I'm sorta excited for this. I'm pretty sure the gameplay is gonna be fantastic, but the story? They need to hire some decent Batman writers for this, or this will fail hard.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Then stop judging, you sound like those "cool" Wayne haters

On topic, I'm sorta excited for this. I'm pretty sure the gameplay is gonna be fantastic, but the story? They need to hire some decent Batman writers for this, or this will fail hard.
                        It's different, and different is what we need. I love the Joker. He's my all time favorite villain. But the franchise will get stale pretty quick if every game is centered around him. they're giving not so popular villains time to shine, and introducing them to new gen Batman fans. So, im interested to see how this turns out.

Comment

Working...
                        X