• Show
Clear All

saints row iv is gonna suck, dubstep gun wtf??? cod ghosts will kill it

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
      saints row iv is gonna suck, dubstep gun wtf??? cod ghosts will kill it
      Comparing Saints Row to Call Of Duty? wtf

Comment

You need to open your eyes, because people on the 'net do compare it and I find it retarded.

Comment

You need to open your eyes, because people on the 'net do compare it and I find it retarded.
          Im sorry but can you Actually Quote me because it doesnt show up in Inbox and so i dont know if ur replyng to me

Comment

It's called checking 'new posts' lol

but seriously saints row is compared to call of duty since internet is big place, but seriously fuck saints row

Comment

but seriously saints row is compared to call of duty since internet is big place, but seriously fuck saints row
              you serious??

Comment

Internet is huge, there's fuck boys out th ere who love saint srow ans talk bout lesibna sex0 iight fuck saints row

call of duty ghosts will shit on it

Comment

You know people are just blindly hating on COD when they start comparing games like GTA and Saints Row to it
                  Anyway, probably won't be all that. I'll just pirate the game for the campaign when it comes out. If it's good, then I might consider buying it for real. GTA V won't come out on PC this year anyway
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Saints Row is worse than Call of Duty. GTA is another story.

Comment

Saints Row is worse than Call of Duty. GTA is another story.
                      Point is, you can't compare different games of different genres. Hell, COD and Battlefield are both FPS, and you still can't compare them because they play differently. One is a traditional shooter, with top notch story and an average multiplayer; while one is a pure multiplayer game with a boring ass campaign just to compete with COD.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.
                        First of all

Medal of Honor is story only. Battlefield stories suck, Fuck BF3 story, it's all about multiplayer. SAME GOES with Bad Company 1/2

Medal of Honor is EA's Battlefield Story at it's finest.

And CoD is a arcade shooter, get your shit together. And the Story rules in CoD, so does Co-op story if they add it I hope! MP is fine, I just hate black ops mp

Comment

Do y'all think tht dog in campaign gnna die

Comment

Working...
                          X