No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty : Ghosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD is shit when it comes to online...it's like nothing really changes...

But the campaign is dope as fuck no lie..

Had black ops 2 since last year..played it a little (online) and stopped playing it coz it's all the same...but just last week, I was bored and was like let me try the campaign in the game...never played it...

And it's dope as fuck..no lie, I think people forget that these games are also offline games and just focus on the online and talk about it's like playing �45/$60 for an update...nah dude, play the campaign it's dope..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Had black ops 2 since last year..played it a little (online) and stopped playing it coz it's all the same...but just last week, I was bored and was like let me try the campaign in the game...never played it...

And it's dope as fuck..no lie, I think people forget that these games are also offline games and just focus on the online and talk about it's like playing �45/$60 for an update...nah dude, play the campaign it's dope..
      I keep telling people to try out the campaign stuff... COD shits on Battlefield in terms of story any day.
      Although I didn't really like Ghosts' campaign tbh Black Ops II was better.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Yeah I only really get CODs for the campaign, that's what I done straight away when I got the game and didn't even go online till months after... But Ghosts campaign was weak imo, I didn't really care for it. Seemed like the shortest one ever (I know they are short anyway but it was really short).

But yeah CODs are shite online, it's just reskinned every year. I'd like them to come out with something original like they did with COD4 when they changed FPS forever. It seems it went to their head.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Yeah I only really get CODs for the campaign, that's what I done straight away when I got the game and didn't even go online till months after... But Ghosts campaign was weak imo, I didn't really care for it. Seemed like the shortest one ever (I know they are short anyway but it was really short).

But yeah CODs are shite online, it's just reskinned every year. I'd like them to come out with something original like they did with COD4 when they changed FPS forever. It seems it went to their head.
          All of COD's brightest ideas go to the co-op modes now. With Ghosts, you should try out Extinction. It's a fun defense mode that you play against aliens. You and 3 more teammates. Really fun if you can do the teamwork stuff well.

I'm waiting for the next Black Ops though, since it has Zombies.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            All of COD's brightest ideas go to the co-op modes now. With Ghosts, you should try out Extinction. It's a fun defense mode that you play against aliens. You and 3 more teammates. Really fun if you can do the teamwork stuff well.

I'm waiting for the next Black Ops though, since it has Zombies.
            Is it confirmed the next one is another Black Ops?

And yeah I've played Extinction to try get some trophies and get my platinum but I kept playing with shit players.

Admittedly though the new DLC map with Michael Myers and the soundtrack that plays when you are him looks awesome, only for Michael Myers though lol! Favourite horror movie character!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Is it confirmed the next one is another Black Ops?

And yeah I've played Extinction to try get some trophies and get my platinum but I kept playing with shit players.

Admittedly though the new DLC map with Michael Myers and the soundtrack that plays when you are him looks awesome, only for Michael Myers though lol! Favourite horror movie character!
              Not too sure about the next Black Ops, or whatever Treyarch's next game is called. It could be this year, or the next. I think they're having a new studio this year (Sledgehammer, who worked on MW3), so it could be a new series. But rumors is that it's MW4, so who knows
              You should never try to play co-op stuff with strangers. Chances of finding good players are like 1 in a million. That's why I always go up on forums and find some friends first before doing this.
              And yeah, the Michael Myers stuff is awesome. They should definitely keep this up in the future.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Not too sure about the next Black Ops, or whatever Treyarch's next game is called. It could be this year, or the next. I think they're having a new studio this year (Sledgehammer, who worked on MW3), so it could be a new series. But rumors is that it's MW4, so who knows
                You should never try to play co-op stuff with strangers. Chances of finding good players are like 1 in a million. That's why I always go up on forums and find some friends first before doing this.
                And yeah, the Michael Myers stuff is awesome. They should definitely keep this up in the future.
                Yeah the next one will defo be out this year, every November without fail CODS are, and like you say it's Treyarchs year so I assume it will be another Black Ops unless they want to make a new series. It will be the following year that will be MW4 if there is going to be one because MW is Infinity Ward & the newly added Sledgehammer studios.

Mehh I can't try it with anyone else but strangers, none of my mates have a PS4, and even if they did they probably wouldn't have COD. They all grew out of that stuff during the school years when they went through their PS3 phase. I've been an full on gamer for a long time. But I don't play COD online enough to meet friends on there to play with. I was a full time COD gamer back in the COD4 days. L33T shit.

Comment

Campaign is shit. No real challenge and you can complete it within a day.. Boring as hell. Online has more challenge and I love pissing people off, it's so funny hearing them shout down the bloody mic.

The best place for forum admin discussion, services and promotion.

Comment

I've never been a fan of cod. I'm more of a Battlefield guy but Ghosts looks alright.

Comment

Working...
                    X