Problem with downloaded files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with downloaded files

When I've downloaded a file (any file), for example a mp4 file, it doesn't appear in my "download" folder... I noticed this problem with utorrent first. It seems like i can't download anything at all, because i won't get access to it. I can play the file in the browser, but that's it..

Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

What browser are you using? You can define where your downloads are saved to. Firefox defaults to the Download folder but it could have changed.

Firefox: Tools > Options > Gen tab if you're using that, otherwise you might wanna check in your options in whatever browser you're using to find the default save location and double check it's the one you think it is.

edit: moved to gen chat

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      What browser are you using? You can define where your downloads are saved to. Firefox defaults to the Download folder but it could have changed.

Firefox: Tools > Options > Gen tab if you're using that, otherwise you might wanna check in your options in whatever browser you're using to find the default save location and double check it's the one you think it is.

edit: moved to gen chat
      I'm using Google Chrome. The files are supposed to be saved in the "download" folder. I've tried to find the file by searching, but no.

Comment

imma bump this thread until someone gives me a solution, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
          imma bump this thread until someone gives me a solution, lol
          wisheezy already gave you the solution
          if you still cant see the file on your comp
          either the file did not download properly or your comp is fucked

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
            When I've downloaded a file (any file), for example a mp4 file, it doesn't appear in my "download" folder... I noticed this problem with utorrent first. It seems like i can't download anything at all, because i won't get access to it. I can play the file in the browser, but that's it..

Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Use Firefox my nigga.

Comment

Working...
            X