do you hit girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you hit girls

I do I suplex girls everyday idgaf cuz I make them respect me cuz one time this one chick who used to be my old gf but I hate that bich now cuz she spit in my dreamcast-_- and my sonic adventures was in there-_-every since that day if a girl touches my games like that way ever then I will shoot the fade >.> do you hit girls sometimes

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    I do I suplex girls everyday idgaf cuz I make them respect me cuz one time this one chick who used to be my old gf but I hate that bich now cuz she spit in my dreamcast-_- and my sonic adventures was in there-_-every since that day if a girl touches my games like that way ever then I will shoot the fade >.> do you hit girls sometimes
    wtf? Now I know why this is in the general chat forum section and not the LIL WAYNE section.

Comment

never done it before but would if it needed to be done nahwatimean.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
        Damn
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

I grab ass

Comment

I dont hit people much but I hit people i dont care what they are but seriously words before violence

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha

ah, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanee View Post
                I grab ass
                Sounds legit

Comment

nah, I'm no Breezy.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

I screwed up it was a peace of gum but that is still spit kind of and she wiped the game but it almost got on the lens and I had to clean everything anyway and smh its just mad annoyin dawg cuz I make everyone wash their hands before they touch my controllers or games or anything cuz I don’t want the buttons to be oily from snacks or crud and also my friend closed my ds hard-_-you are supposed to close it at a simple speed so it doesn’t damage the screens not clap it shut stupid az nigga-_-
                    Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
                    wtf? Now I know why this is in the general chat forum section and not the LIL WAYNE section.
                    I already know everything bout lil wayne I got his albums
                    Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    lmao yea

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      I screwed up it was a peace of gum but that is still spit kind of and she wiped the game but it almost got on the lens and I had to clean everything anyway and smh its just mad annoyin dawg cuz I make everyone wash their hands before they touch my controllers or games or anything cuz I don’t want the buttons to be oily from snacks or crud and also my friend closed my ds hard-_-you are supposed to close it at a simple speed so it doesn’t damage the screens not clap it shut stupid az nigga-_-
                      brah

Comment

yes, ofc.

Comment

Working...
                        X