Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL - LWHQ Diss

lul thank this post if ur a fagit
    Last edited by lilweezyfan; 11-02-2013, 08:58 AM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    THP you don't really wanna F.U.C.K W.I.T.H M.E cuz I fuck yo skinny ass up faster than you can count to 3But I don't need to, you'll probably die by an OD
    @CODEiNE BRYANT

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

wut .

Comment

Lilweezyfan stay winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

Lyrics:

i will pray to the based god for you

@YoungTunechie, listen man, I don't want to be rude and I don't want to ruin you're moodbut you look like them old fat dudes you find on chatroulette looking for some young nudes.
          You know I fuck with you

@Danny M man.
          but your ears so big, look like you can fly with themsquare head, big ears. looking like a saucepan @KidComet listen brah.
          Please open up yo mouth again so i have something to put my fist in brahI like the way you dissed me huh and left before I even got to respond ya.
          But man I don't blame ya. But Im wondering, since you and Lebron James have the same last name are you guys somehow related?

And we all know @WeezyFan is a part of my fam, but we all know that he stuntin all he can and i still stunt 10 times better than him

nah fuck that, fuck weezyfan, motha fucka should shove a baseball bat in his assnext time you around town you better look over your shoulder cuz next time i see you, you might be down on the ground

remember the times when we used to play solidears?
          I know you will miss those times and i know you will miss me
          but the only way i can miss you, is if my bullets don't hit you

Caught @Late122 in finland the other week, I said damn man what you smoking on?
          He said "Lakkupippu"

Ashu, (@akkucc) you bitch you, how the fuck you got swag, you never change clothesNow tell me, cuz Im confused sonHow the fuck you got hoes with asses fatter than @iLLuZiON^? I've only seen you with fagsBitch Im better than all of y'all

Ya'll gay like @martian master or @Mars Martian
          I don't know who's who but whateverThat don't matter cuz y'all both homoAnd @poyo_Kardashian keep talking bout stacking racks, but yo videos look cheap as fuck
          Your songs are good, but you sound like a calfNow tell me, what type of syndrome do you have?

and @streetsBeGoingHam, say some shit about me or Baby and I'll burry you alive in quicksandall y'all studio rappers should stop actin like ya'll rich manYa can suck a dick manI would say something about @Cli-City but i know he aint no bitch man

THP, you don't really wanna F.U.C.K W.I.T.H M.E cuz I fuck yo skinny ass up faster than you can count to 3But I don't need to, you'll probably die by an OD

When i say @IceMan's name we all know he's a fag sonNo wonder why @Twiggz wanna be a pig, he looks like one,but fuck it, Im done.

brrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            wut .

You lost again

Comment

oh dammn

hq is not ready for this

Comment

10/10 song.

lilweezyfan delivers again.

Comment

them kanyetothe shots at the end.

i feel a war coming.

Comment

@YoungTunechie, listen man, I don't want to be rude and I don't want to ruin you're mood but you look like them old fat dudes you find on chatroulette looking for some young nudes.
                    That is what you call an ether

Comment

ma nigga THP, i hate it had to be him

THP, you don't really wanna F.U.C.K W.I.T.H M.E cuz I fuck yo skinny ass up faster than you can count to 3, but I don't need to, you'll probably die by an OD
                      R.I.P. [MENTION=42670]CODEiNE BRYANT[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        You lost again

I suppose so

Comment

Working...
                        X