Looking for people to work w/me on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for people to work w/me on my site

Idk if this is the right place to post, if not move, etc.. Anyway, I started a new site called www.dopefetish.com It's going to be a new hip hop news source with music, photos, videos, etc. Kind of like concreteloop.com and necolebitchie.com but with a more modern, professional look and feel to it. I'd like to get people with html knowledge and if you have basic understanding and experience with photoshop that'd be awesome too. I can make you an account to post on the site and I'd really like for a poster who can post daily on it. It'd be amazing if you have experience running a site and experience with wordpress too.

I'd like to add lots of content to the site before advertising it. I used to work for Q on Worldstar so in the near future i'll be getting thousands of hits but I don't want to release it to the public if there's not much content on the site to begin with at the moment, that's why I need someone right now who has the time to help with that, and with the rise of visitors I'll be able to pay you well in the future.

The site looks very promising and well designed and has a lot of potential and hopefully a year from now will be a huge online source for fans so if you'd like to be part of it drop me a line below if you have any questions or comments! The site is in its beginning stages so yes I know a lot of content needs to be added.

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
    Idk if this is the right place to post, if not move, etc.. Anyway, I started a new site called www.dopefetish.com It's going to be a new hip hop news source with music, photos, videos, etc. Kind of like concreteloop.com and necolebitchie.com but with a more modern, professional look and feel to it. I'd like to get people with html knowledge and if you have basic understanding and experience with photoshop that'd be awesome too. I can make you an account to post on the site and I'd really like for a poster who can post daily on it. It'd be amazing if you have experience running a site and experience with wordpress too.

I'd like to add lots of content to the site before advertising it. I used to work for Q on Worldstar so in the near future i'll be getting thousands of hits but I don't want to release it to the public if there's not much content on the site to begin with at the moment, that's why I need someone right now who has the time to help with that, and with the rise of visitors I'll be able to pay you well in the future.

The site looks very promising and well designed and has a lot of potential and hopefully a year from now will be a huge online source for fans so if you'd like to be part of it drop me a line below if you have any questions or comments! The site is in its beginning stages so yes I know a lot of content needs to be added.
    You should change the color of it, make it look more.. idk "dope" looks kinda fruity right now

Comment

I know what you mean, I didn't like it at first but guess it grew on me.. and well, everything is already set so it's kinda too late =p

Comment

dopefetish though?

Comment

what happened between you and Q??

Comment

Why would you create another website similar to lots of other websites out there ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Why would you create another website similar to lots of other websites out there ?
              this

there is no point in creating a website today unless you have exclusives or connections to celebrities

Comment

Create a Forums tab at the top and link it to HQ.

Comment

What do you need help on?

Comment

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Well, I mean the same can be said about rappers. Why is there all these new rappers, but they rap bout pussy money weed which is what we've been hearing from day one. Hundreds of urban clothing lines out there but all with the same theme, etc. It's just with a different approach.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      what happened between you and Q??
                      Nothing, I used to design a lot of stuff for his WSHH Honeys and other things, we're still cool and he'll help promote my site in the future when I decide to advertise it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      What do you need help on?
                      Need a news poster who can post on the site for me daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
                        Well, I mean the same can be said about rappers. Why is there all these new rappers, but they rap bout pussy money weed which is what we've been hearing from day one. Hundreds of urban clothing lines out there but all with the same theme, etc. It's just with a different approach.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing, I used to design a lot of stuff for his WSHH Honeys and other things, we're still cool and he'll help promote my site in the future when I decide to advertise it.

- - - Updated - - -

Need a news poster who can post on the site for me daily.

I can't do that during the summer, sorry man.

Comment

Working...
                        X