• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post

Damn son

Lemme get a sniff of dat booty

Comment

Lol if it smells good then you know the girl takes care of herself and you're good.
      still scary shit.

so say a girl washed herself everyday, but had a bad diet, her pussy would still smell?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        still scary shit.

so say a girl washed herself everyday, but had a bad diet, her pussy would still smell?
        Well I mean, everybody is like snowflakes we're all so unique it really depends on the girl but at the end of the day if the girl has a bad diet then it will probably smell bad.

That's why I love having a penis though.

The vagina is kind of like the mouth, so think about it like that if a bitch eats Burger King all day then all that mayonnaise and oil will make it smell bad eventually.

Also if the girl douches a lot then it causes more imbalances in her vagina because it takes out not only the bad bacteria but the good bacteria too, so all of the drunk hoes that are out their getting fucked raw and then wanting to clean out all that cum from there vaginas just end up making it smell 10x worse then it did an hour after the guy fucked her raw.

It really sucks to be a girl.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Well I mean, everybody is like snowflakes we're all so unique it really depends on the girl but at the end of the day if the girl has a bad diet then it will probably smell bad.

The vagina is kind of like the mouth, so think about it like that if a bitch eats Burger King all day then all that mayonnaise and oil will make it smell bad eventually.

Also if the girl douches a lot then it causes more imbalances in her vagina because it takes out not only the bad bacteria but the good bacteria too, so all of the drunk hoes that are out their getting fucked raw and then wanting to clean out all that cum from there vaginas just end up making it smell 10x worse then it did an hour after the guy fucked her raw.

lol your right
          but males can have the problems too
          in sex education we learnt our penises can have a fishy odor if we eat unhealthy

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            lol your right
            but males can have the problems too
            in sex education we learnt our penises can have a fishy odor if we eat unhealthy
            I do not recall that.

Comment

This is very truuu. That's why I thank god everyday that I'm a dude. Being a female is got to brutal. So much work and we didn't even get into periods, childbirth, etc...

Comment

I do not recall that.
                thats what i was taught in class

Comment

Damn she nice, but you can't actually think she is the hottest bitch ever... 10/10 for that matter she hot af but like 10/10 tha fuck you thinkin
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                    Damn she nice, but you can't actually think she is the hottest bitch ever... 10/10 for that matter she hot af but like 10/10 tha fuck you thinkin
                    You're right I was trippin'.

I like Marilyn a lot,

A lot of you dudes on here fuck with ghetto girls way too much, I could understand the love for latinas and big asses myself but I like all types of females.

Comment

You're right I was trippin'.

I like Marilyn a lot,

A lot of you dudes on here fuck with ghetto girls way too much, I could understand the love for latinas and big asses myself but I like all types of females.
                      I agree, but i am not saying she aint fuckin hot, because she for sure is.
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

would not pull out

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

virgin levels are very very high in here

Comment

Working...
                          X