Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
    @Proof would steal his dads bottle of vodka and bring it to class
    lol dead. my bestfriend did that in 8th grade, got kicked out of school. his mom sent him away after it happened, never saw him again.

Comment

i think I might do the same, his posts are getting annoying now.
      [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] ethered him in the random topic thread too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        i think I might do the same, his posts are getting annoying now.
        @KidComet ethered him in the random topic thread too.
        yep exactly. i was always against putting people on ignore but wow hes annoying and ignorant af. hes racist too. idgaf what anyone says. i hope he gets shot next tbh

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

yep exactly. i was always against putting people on ignore but wow hes annoying and ignorant af. hes racist too. idgaf what anyone says. i hope he gets shot next tbh
          yep he definitely a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Exactly what I had in mind when I said that lmao

Comment

Late122 would be the quiet kid that only made noise when he laughed at all the funny jokes made in class by me, kidcomet, JL, sam, weeeeeezzzzyyy, and quil

Comment

[MENTION=63157]BlakeJay[/MENTION] would be the one whos absent 2/3 of the school year
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

[MENTION=65376]TupacShaquer[/MENTION] would prob stutter when havin to read out loud

Comment

me and [MENTION=67618]Michellex[/MENTION] would be dating and fucking in the changing rooms

[MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] would be that white guy who thinks he's black

Comment

@TupacShaquer would prob stutter when havin to read out loud
                      To bad i dont stutter irl
                      [MENTION=42670]CODEiNE BRYANT[/MENTION] would the one awkward white kid trying to be ghetto
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        To bad i dont stutter irl
                        @CODEiNE BRYANT would the one awkward white kid trying to be ghetto
                        i never try to be ghetto I wear my shorts above my knee's. i pay my bills on time. come on fool

Comment

[MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] Would Be Tha Kid That When Everybody Went To Gym Or Music, He'd Go To Speech Class

Comment

Working...
                          X