Sportz makes his return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImSorry View Post
    I'm not going to argue with anyone. As noted in the OP of this thread, I have matured greatly in the past year or so and I don't feel the need to argue with anyone over the Internet.

I am logging off.
    ok see u tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by ImSorry View Post
      You're facepalming and acting like I'm spitting lies when you know every word I said in that mini essay is 100% true.

I just joined this forum but I know all about your history, you honestly think you're going to make it in to some of the most prestigious schools in the country?

You just started Rutgers, a very average school for very averagely smart/motivated kids. Enjoy your STD's as well.

Unless you pull something out of your ass which you seem to be very good at with your grades and your status around the campus, you will not have even the slightest chance of being considered in the application process into these ivy league schools you like to boast about like you're making it in.

I honestly wish you luck though.

Getting into those schools is stupid impossibly difficult and I don't think listening to Lil' Wayne will help your chances at all.

Also honestly what the fuck? You're worried about people Googling Marc Yorker?

You're weird dude. If you give off a good vibe during a job application they won't even consider looking up your name as they won't even start to think you are some kind of criminal. I've been on probation for like 10 months and know a lot of kids in the same rut as me with perfect jobs and girlfriends who have stupid charges both serious and not so serious.

Me for example I had 4 different robbery chargers when I was in court 10 months ago and I'm working a job fine, I can show you the papers from court if you don't believe me either.

And the girlfriend thing? Are you looking to fall in love and play meet the parents let's Google my history? The fuck?

The college thing shouldn't even concern you for a while because you just got into STDland am I right? If you build a good reputation around campus you won't even have to worry about transferring.

You just continue to give off the stupidest possible excuses without any merit and you expect people on this forum to respect you again, when it's not going to happen at all.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
        i was the only vet not scared to post that pic to the whole forum
        maybe chicks will dig u more cuz of that

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          maybe chicks will dig u more cuz of that
          nah tbh this has nothing to do with irl shit so y u bring it up

thats like sayin "victoria must like u more cuz u a global mod" smh

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            You're facepalming and acting like I'm spitting lies when you know every word I said in that mini essay is 100% true.

I just joined this forum but I know all about your history, you honestly think you're going to make it in to some of the most prestigious schools in the country?

You just started Rutgers, a very average school for very averagely smart/motivated kids. Enjoy your STD's as well.

Unless you pull something out of your ass which you seem to be very good at with your grades and your status around the campus, you will not have even the slightest chance of being considered in the application process into these ivy league schools you like to boast about like you're making it in.

Getting into those schools is stupid impossibly difficult and I don't think listening to Lil' Wayne will help your chances at all.

You're weird dude. If you give off a good vibe during a job application they won't even consider looking up your name as they won't even start to think you are some kind of criminal. I've been on probation for like 10 months and know a lot of kids in the same rut as me with perfect jobs and girlfriends who have stupid charges both serious and not so serious.

Me for example I had 4 different robbery chargers when I was in court 10 months ago and I'm working a job fine, I can show you the papers from court if you don't believe me either.

And the girlfriend thing? Are you looking to fall in love and play meet the parents let's Google my history? The fuck?

The college thing shouldn't even concern you for a while because you just got into STDland am I right? If you build a good reputation around campus you won't even have to worry about transferring.

You just continue to give off the stupidest possible excuses without any merit and you expect people on this forum to respect you again, when it's not going to happen at all.
            that ether

I bet mark yorker is re evaluating his life right now

Comment

damn

Comment

nah tbh this has nothing to do with irl shit so y u bring it up

thats like sayin "victoria must like u more cuz u a global mod" smh
                don't be so sensitive or i'll find you when you're in London and throw scones and hot tea over you

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  don't be so sensitive or i'll find you when you're in London and throw scones and hot tea over you
                  nah brah, u wouldnt do that. plus i will be in rich part of town where u peasants cant go so sry

Comment

Dat ether..
                    [MENTION=83329]ImSorry[/MENTION] I'm sorry.

You are saying that you are now all mature and shit, but it's you, again, lying.. You're still the same kid, ppl don't change in one year. You are still a liar and a fag. The fact that you still come to these forums are just enough for me to say that you haven't changed at all..
                    But the problem is, you are not lying to us, you are lying to yourself..

Comment

"Yorker has "severe" anxiety disorder with panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder, chronic insomnia and migraine headaches, according to the lawsuit."

Comment

nah brah, u wouldnt do that. plus i will be in rich part of town where u peasants cant go so sry
                        I got goons in Chelsea. Stay vigilant.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                          "Yorker has "severe" anxiety disorder with panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder, chronic insomnia and migraine headaches, according to the lawsuit."

i know lolol this kid really got problems tho so i feel bad a lil tbh but its still funny so idc

also they forgot to add he has 'fat knee disorder'

Comment

Working...
                          X