Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    ay @Mnjaro now they saying its bizzaro lol

lol people just reaching, one of the production designers confirmed today it was doomsday, he also said there is another villian fight at the end after doomsday, so they do have another surprise up their sleeve, people speculate its just lex luthor in his combat suit though

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    how does he go bald then? touching the kyrptonite?
    could be radiation from the kryptonite, but i think he just shaves it off, he's going to be in more than just this movie, so this sort of just sets him up for other movies, i think he just gets crazier as the movie goes on and does it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      could be radiation from the kryptonite, but i think he just shaves it off, he's going to be in more than just this movie, so this sort of just sets him up for other movies, i think he just gets crazier as the movie goes on and does it
      what other movies is he going to be in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        what other movies is he going to be in?
        not sure, but i know he's signed a multi movie deal with warner bros. to play lex luthor

Comment

• After Heath Ledger's Joker, it is difficult to make such a role again. Generally, The Dark knight is legendary and ultimate Batman movie to me... I do not want to pre-judge, but hardly that any other Batman's movie will be close to The Dark knight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            lol people just reaching, one of the production designers confirmed today it was doomsday, he also said there is another villian fight at the end after doomsday, so they do have another surprise up their sleeve, people speculate its just lex luthor in his combat suit though
            you think we will get another trailer before march?

Comment

you think we will get another trailer before march?
              maybe, i think theyre fine not making one though

Comment

• Originally posted by owlhost View Post
                After Heath Ledger's Joker, it is difficult to make such a role again. Generally, The Dark knight is legendary and ultimate Batman movie to me... I do not want to pre-judge, but hardly that any other Batman's movie will be close to The Dark knight!
                i agree but that's mainly all to do with Christopher Nolan also.

Comment

• Comment

i don't like batman's voice 23bh

Comment

i don't like batman's voice 23bh
                      yea i read they might change it

Comment

I bet we get a trailer during super bowl too

Comment