Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    i thought there would be more joker in it
    I think Sydney is releasing a black and white version of it at some point and there will be more scenes from the Joker in that.

Comment

• #restorethesydnerverse

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        #restorethesydnerverse
        💀💀💀💀

Have you read what his plans were for the rest of the movies 🤣🤣🤣

I�ll pass thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          

Have you read what his plans were for the rest of the movies 藍藍藍

I’ll pass thanks
          yep i trust the vision of zac

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            yep i trust the vision of zac
            if you fine with him butchering characters sure lol, general public will not react well to an evil killing superman, alternate timeline or not, and the whole superman being a cuck to bruce wayne and lois lanes relationship/kid is fucked up too, then their kid becomes the new batman 20 years later.....i'll pass hard on seeing any of that lol

Also i feel zack is better as a miniseries type of director, dude obviously loves to shoot a lot of scenes and tell his story over a prolonged period of time, and studio heads would not let him release a 3 or 4 hour Justice league 2 and 3.....2.5 hours max, and he struggles even then to have a decent story in that time. A mini series where he gets 6-8 hours is more his style

Comment

if you fine with him butchering characters sure lol, general public will not react well to an evil killing superman, alternate timeline or not, and the whole superman being a cuck to bruce wayne and lois lanes relationship/kid is fucked up too, then their kid becomes the new batman 20 years later.....i'll pass hard on seeing any of that lol

Also i feel zack is better as a miniseries type of director, dude obviously loves to shoot a lot of scenes and tell his story over a prolonged period of time, and studio heads would not let him release a 3 or 4 hour Justice league 2 and 3.....2.5 hours max, and he struggles even then to have a decent story in that time. A mini series where he gets 6-8 hours is more his style
              LUV ur sig

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Do people actually care about these villains?

Can't they make a SS out of Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman

Comment

• Comment

i'd love for him to carry on his story but I'm aware it wouldn't fit in a 2 hour film

he should carry on with 4 hour movies straight to hbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      Do people actually care about these villains?

Can't they make a SS out of Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman
                      they were never apart of the OG ss

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• black + white joker extended scene

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          black + white joker extended scene
                          we live in a society

Comment

Working...
                          X