The Batman | The Pengiun [Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
    Ok, don't get the bad reviews about this. Some parts could be better tough. Still pretty good for me.

SPOILERBen Affleck a fantastic batman. The scene where is fighting the tugs is incredible. Looks like a Batman arkham game. This is how Batman should be...Savage.
    The Batcave is amazing and Jeremy Irons as Alfred is exceptional . Some great lines on this.

Wonder Woman is a badass.

Heisenberg is supringly good as Lex Luthor. His awkwardness is funny and he is a important piece on this movie.

Superman is not much different from Man of steel. It plays the part. Good.

Where about the cameos?
    Can't wait to see Aquaman. Movie's gon be Brutal.

Talking about storywise, it begins very good it the 'White Portuguese' thing and the slowly introduction about Luther wanting to frame Superman. Dont understand when critics talk about the bad pace of the movie. Some times i was wondering why such thing happened but then it makes sense... it's a cohesive storyline. I liked it.

Now, the worst part of the movie.
    The fight. Why Batman is beating the crap out of Superman? Dont know what Snyder wanted from this but i have to say this is the downgrade of this movie. This could and should be much better. I know that Batman had the Kryptonite weapon but still...

And then the line where Batman is saving Clark's mother and then he says he's friend of her son.
    You wanted to kill Superman minutes ago.

Overall, pretty good movie and im glad that the movie is 'too dark' . This is how a superhero movie should be. Dark.

8/8.5--10

Excited for what's coming from DC. Can't wait.

Rate out of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Rate out of 10
      8--10
      Last edited by Nigga; 03-26-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

8--10
        That's high,salute

Comment

• For those who watched the movie

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Easter Eggs and DC Comics References Listed | Comicbook.com
          Last edited by Nigga; 03-30-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• i really liked Batman V Superman, i watched it without all the critics and reviewers bashing it, so my unbiased view of the movie turned out great, i couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Now when they release the Director's Cut on Blu Ray with all the extras, like the scene where Lex is talking to Darkseid and he has the 3 mothercubes, i think the storyline will be more fluid. It was just too long of a movie to keep all of that in for Cinemas. Overall 7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
              i really liked Batman V Superman, i watched it without all the critics and reviewers bashing it, so my unbiased view of the movie turned out great, i couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Now when they release the Director's Cut on Blu Ray with all the extras, like the scene where Lex is talking to Darkseid and he has the 3 mothercubes, i think the storyline will be more fluid. It was just too long of a movie to keep all of that in for Cinemas. Overall 7/10
              It's not Darkseid who's Luthor talking to. It's problably Steppenwolf or Yuga Khan.
              Apparently, Luthor is having a vision of the New Gods, which may come on the Justice League movie.

I hope that the director's cut is gonna solve how the movie is edited, which is the main critics about the movie.
              Last edited by Nigga; 03-30-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

It's not Darkseid who's Luthor talking to. It's problably Steppenwolf or Yuga Khan.
                Apparently, Luthor is having a vision of the New Gods, which may come on the Justice League movie.

I hope that the director's cut is gonna solve how the movie is edited, which is the main critics about the movie.

Oh shit. I thought it was Darkseid. haha. Anyways, you are exactly right. I guarantee when the Blu Ray comes out with the Director's Cut it will be over 3 hours (or so I've been "told") and i guarantee it will shut all of the critics up.

Personally, I think Eisenberg (SPELLING?) did a fucking phenomenal job playing Lex...just enough bat shit craziness mixed with his determination to frame Superman and his physical looks, his snark comments, his overall awkwardness...hell i don't think anyone else could have played it better!

Comment

• i was looking forward to watching the movie until i saw all the negative reviews......

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    i was looking forward to watching the movie until i saw all the negative reviews......

Movie is great critics are delusional remember these are the same guys who call Waynes Sorry For The Wait 2 'tired and boring' and other dumb shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I Really Liked It And Want To See It Again

Comment

• is the batman solo film confirmed yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          is the batman solo film confirmed yet?
                          No but it's like 99% likely to happen, Ben has been writing a script for it, and zak Snyder is already trying to convince him to do it

Comment

Working...
                          X