• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
    Gonna watch it tonight.
    Is it better then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Is it better then ?
      Yes. The editing issues are solved and the 30 minutes helps understand the reasons of Clark Kent "hating" Batman. On the theatrical cut i already liked Luthor but in the ultimate edition he is so much better because we can see the whole plan of him trying to manipulate Superman and Batman.

Comment

• Comment

i never understood that flash cameo. it didnt make sense to me. do i have to watch arrow to understand anything about this flash character?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            i never understood that flash cameo. it didnt make sense to me. do i have to watch arrow to understand anything about this flash character?

Bruh flash is a staple of the god damn DC universe slap open a comic book or watch 'flashpoint paradox' ASAP

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              Bruh flash is a staple of the god damn DC universe slap open a comic book or watch 'flashpoint paradox' ASAP
              i'll watch it tonight but it better be good

Comment

Loved this one.

Comment

Loved this one.
                  favourite dc animated movie, flash probably my favourite dc hero, if not tied with batman.....so glad the tv show is adapting it for season 3

and just watched the link you ultimate edition (thanks btw), and it definitely made the movie better with the editing and clarks reason for not liking batman, should have just released this version in theatres and i think people would have like the movie a lot better...

overall movie went from a 6 to about a 7-7.5 for me with this edition

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    favourite dc animated movie, flash probably my favourite dc hero, if not tied with batman.....so glad the tv show is adapting it for season 3

and just watched the link you ultimate edition (thanks btw), and it definitely made the movie better with the editing and clarks reason for not liking batman, should have just released this version in theatres and i think people would have like the movie a lot better...

overall movie went from a 6 to about a 7-7.5 for me with this edition
                    They are adapting Flashpoint Paradox for The Flash series? I think the serie sucks bad but if they do, I will check it out...

Comment

i watched it and was really confused friend. the batman was bruce wayne's father and he had stubble. bruce was also the one who got shot and his mother was the joker? superman was skinny also lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        i watched it and was really confused friend. the batman was bruce wayne's father and he had stubble. bruce was also the one who got shot and his mother was the joker? superman was skinny also lol
                        exactly lol, because he went back in time and changed something, and because of that it had a ripple effect on the world changing things and how they played out (bruce gets shot instead of parents, superman lands in city instead of farm)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                        They are adapting Flashpoint Paradox for The Flash series? I think the serie sucks bad but if they do, I will check it out...
                        ya they are its going to be unreal if they pull it off right, and im surprised you dont like it, i love it, although second season did get a little to dramatic with relationships and stuff but still awesome tv show imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          exactly lol, because he went back in time and changed something, and because of that it had a ripple effect on the world changing things and how they played out (bruce gets shot instead of parents, superman lands in city instead of farm)
                          but how did he go back in time? and i forgot the ending now but did he get back to his universe?

Comment

Working...
                          X