The Batman | The Pengiun [Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    but how did he go back in time? and i forgot the ending now but did he get back to his universe?
    he went back in time by running fast enough to break the time barrier (which he can do), and yes he did at the end, he ran back and stopped himself from saving his mom

Comment

but how did he go back in time? and i forgot the ending now but did he get back to his universe?

Yeah bro he had to let his mum die because he interfered and saved her remember how he couldnt run for most the film cause that yellow cunt was slowing him down so when batmans father shot him he died and freed flash to run back and not change anything

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Yeah bro he had to let his mum die because he interfered and saved her remember how he couldnt run for most the film cause that yellow cunt was slowing him down so when batmans father shot him he died and freed flash to run back and not change anything
        i didnt know the guy in yellow was slowing him down. i was too confused the whole movie why batman had stubble and wasnt bruce wayne lol
        Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        he went back in time by running fast enough to break the time barrier (which he can do), and yes he did at the end, he ran back and stopped himself from saving his mom
        okay but did it explain how flash got the powers to run fast anyway? was it cause he sat in a chair and had lightening hit him?

Comment

i didnt know the guy in yellow was slowing him down. i was too confused the whole movie why batman had stubble and wasnt bruce wayne lol

okay but did it explain how flash got the powers to run fast anyway? was it cause he sat in a chair and had lightening hit him?
          no its not an origin story movie for the flash....just know he can do it...in the flashpoint world though he recreated the events that gave him his powers in the first place, which was the chair and lightning

Comment

• This fan made trailer for Justice League is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              "yellow cunt"

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                This fan made trailer for Justice League is awesome
                good watch

Comment

• have they started shooting justice league yet

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    have they started shooting justice league yet
                    Oh ya, started shooting a week after bvs came out

Comment