Need girl advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need girl advice.

Ok I'm going to try to make this as quick as possible but there are a few details that need to be said and can't really be made into a few sentences.

I'm out of high school, about to turn 19 soon and there's this girl that I live next to right, kind of like the girl next door. I mean, I knew her all throughout my senior year because she sat right to next me in like 3 classes and we used to hang out randomly and drink and smoke weed and do other stupid drugs sometimes.

Anyway, she's like your typical scene chick. Flawless skin, pale, skinny, gauged ears, 3 different colors in her hair every other week, and the freshest outfits every single day. She has a lot of swag.

She used to flirt with me all the time straight up, I never made a move because I was honestly never really in to her back then, I was the pretty boy blonde preppy drug user skater kid if that adds up in your head right and idk I guess my main focus back then was other blonde girls for some odd reason.

On top of that I always thought of her as a friend you feel me like, she would always be mad cool and talk to me about the most random personal stuff in class either about me or her and she'd help me out with shit like my problems sometimes but mostly high school drama bullshit.

It's weird cuz thinking back I really should have made a move, I almost hooked up with like 3 of her friends but I didn't cuz I knew she really digged me at the time. Maybe I'm too much of a good guy but I honestly turn down so much more pussy than I get, it's strange I know but I still slay whenever I want.

Fast forward it's like a year after high school right and I never maintained my friendship with her, I kind of drifted off from a lot of my high school friends because the only ones I chilled with my senior year were all fuck ups like I was and I wanted to get away from that.

I did but I kind of got away from her too in the process idk I ditched a lot of people.

She still lives next to me would it be awkward if I saw her sitting outside on a random night and just went up and started flirting with her? She definitely would still like me cuz I keep getting more attractive (it's a curse) and my chances of getting with her are easily 80% at this point.

I just can't shake off that it would be awkward because I basically turned her down so many times and friend zoned her never making a move other than bullshit flirting randomly nothing serious though.

I feel like I should just pop a molly and get it over with though lol cuz I've really been digging the scene girls lately.

Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

She's kind of sort of like this girl but imagine pink and blue highlights in that hair and extensions and a bunch of eyeliner and more makeup.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

i need tl;dr version plz

unless its a LWHQ party story then we aint got time to read all that sry

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
      i need tl;dr version plz

unless its a LWHQ party story then we aint got time to read all that sry
      Lol ok fine I got you.

Hot scene girl who used to flirt with me a lot, I friend zoned her for my whole senior year cuz I honestly never really liked her. I haven't talked to her in a long time but I still live close by. She used to be a good friend for real but I just never made a real move cuz you know I friend zoned her. If I went up to her today or tomorrow and started flirting would it she still dig it or would it be awkward?

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        Lol ok fine I got you.

Hot scene girl who used to flirt with me a lot, I friend zoned her for my whole senior year cuz I honestly never really liked her. I haven't talked to her in a long time but I still live close by. She used to be a good friend for real but I just never made a real move cuz you know I friend zoned her. If I went up to her today or tomorrow and started flirting would it she still dig it or would it be awkward?
        oh this happens alot tbh lol what i do is just wait for a good moment to start things back up. since she lives close by just wait for a day when u see her. just make small talk. but then ask her if she wants to catch up sometime (since yall used to be good friends it shouldnt be awkward at all tbh). then definitely get her number to talk more and figure out when yall should catch up. maybe try to burn a blunt together, go grab some food, idk. just do whatever yall used to do in the day. if she starts making moves or being flirty just ride with it and u will get in that box without much effort at all

ive done that a few times so i know how it works. not a 100% chance shes still feelin u, but if she does u will know and just have to capitalize

Comment

oh this happens alot tbh lol what i do is just wait for a good moment to start things back up. since she lives close by just wait for a day when u see her. just make small talk. but then ask her if she wants to catch up sometime (since yall used to be good friends it shouldnt be awkward at all tbh). then definitely get her number to talk more and figure out when yall should catch up. maybe try to burn a blunt together, go grab some food, idk. just do whatever yall used to do in the day. if she starts making moves or being flirty just ride with it and u will get in that box without much effort at all

ive done that a few times so i know how it works. not a 100% chance shes still feelin u, but if she does u will know and just have to capitalize
          Last time I saw her I had 4 moon rock molly's she wanted to do with me we should just do that I'll "run into her" one of these days lol.

Gotta be ultra swagged out though not tryna look like I did gotta be better everyday haha.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            Last time I saw her I had 4 moon rock molly's she wanted to do with me we should just do that I'll "run into her" one of these days lol.

Gotta be ultra swagged out though not tryna look like I did gotta be better everyday haha.
            ya i feel ya. i would just be casual with it tho. dont go out tryna impress her over the top. if she digs u, she gonna dig u regardless. and if she digs u and u make an effort to "catch up" or hang out, she'll be down 100%

Comment

ya i feel ya. i would just be casual with it tho. dont go out tryna impress her over the top. if she digs u, she gonna dig u regardless. and if she digs u and u make an effort to "catch up" or hang out, she'll be down 100%
              Lol yeah I feel like you can never take it too over the top though.

Comment

You smart as hell and you couldnt figure something like this out?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  You smart as hell and you couldnt figure something like this out?
                  Haha nah man.

Comment

SPOILER

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Good advice.

Comment

are you tryna fuck or date her?

Comment

Working...
                        X