No announcement yet.

Need girl advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing you have to do is start to talk to her more often, invite her for some stuff and then you see if she flirts with you.

Good luck bruh

Someone should do a relationships thread. Would be a great thread and helps guys in the same situation

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Ok I'm going to try to make this as quick as possible but there are a few details that need to be said and can't really be made into a few sentences.

I'm out of high school, about to turn 19 soon and there's this girl that I live next to right, kind of like the girl next door. I mean, I knew her all throughout my senior year because she sat right to next me in like 3 classes and we used to hang out randomly and drink and smoke weed and do other stupid drugs sometimes.

Anyway, she's like your typical scene chick. Flawless skin, pale, skinny, gauged ears, 3 different colors in her hair every other week, and the freshest outfits every single day. She has a lot of swag.

She used to flirt with me all the time straight up, I never made a move because I was honestly never really in to her back then, I was the pretty boy blonde preppy drug user skater kid if that adds up in your head right and idk I guess my main focus back then was other blonde girls for some odd reason.

On top of that I always thought of her as a friend you feel me like, she would always be mad cool and talk to me about the most random personal stuff in class either about me or her and she'd help me out with shit like my problems sometimes but mostly high school drama bullshit.

It's weird cuz thinking back I really should have made a move, I almost hooked up with like 3 of her friends but I didn't cuz I knew she really digged me at the time. Maybe I'm too much of a good guy but I honestly turn down so much more pussy than I get, it's strange I know but I still slay whenever I want.

Fast forward it's like a year after high school right and I never maintained my friendship with her, I kind of drifted off from a lot of my high school friends because the only ones I chilled with my senior year were all fuck ups like I was and I wanted to get away from that.

I did but I kind of got away from her too in the process idk I ditched a lot of people.

She still lives next to me would it be awkward if I saw her sitting outside on a random night and just went up and started flirting with her? She definitely would still like me cuz I keep getting more attractive (it's a curse) and my chances of getting with her are easily 80% at this point.

I just can't shake off that it would be awkward because I basically turned her down so many times and friend zoned her never making a move other than bullshit flirting randomly nothing serious though.

I feel like I should just pop a molly and get it over with though lol cuz I've really been digging the scene girls lately.

Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

She's kind of sort of like this girl but imagine pink and blue highlights in that hair and extensions and a bunch of eyeliner and more makeup.

Comment

This isnt Life & Advice � Kanye West Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Good advice.
          bruh im really good with women man, i should be the next Hitch

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

"Make this as quick as possible" scrolls down 6 text books.

Comment

i always thought OP was homo

Comment

Troll thread

Comment

Working...
                X