Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freemasons are a bigger bullshit organisation than illuminati, but i dont think they'll do anything either. Just some rich ass old white men having dreams of taking over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I cant force Christ on you guys, I know you guys don't believe in God and really really don't want God in your life at all. I know you guys view religion as some brainwash scheme. I know God is the last think you think about. I know that God seems like the uncoolest person to follow. I know God couldn't possibly be real in your hearts and your minds.

But he still loves you guys, each and everyone of you. He loves you. I know when someone says they love you, it comes off as weird, it comes off as something you don't want. But its a love like no other. I know you guys think God doesn't love us because of all corruption and evil thats been going on in the world, but life is but a plan, this life is but a test that we can all prevail over.

The lives your living now without God, it can be better. Life can be more than just music, weed, brew, partying, keep up with celebrity lifestyles. God can give you something better than anything you can imagine. I know we all wanna be famous and rich and successful, I know how these celebrities make their lives seem like the best thing ever, flashing their money and cars and what not, it is so seducing, its like honey to a bee. But if you look past it all, you will see... its really nothing.
      If you really stop looking at the negatives in believing in God, and think about the positive changes he can bring for you and your life...
      Some of you may think your life is okay right now, you wake up, go to school, come home, you have no problems. everything is fine and dandy, but don't get too comfortable in this world...

If you don't believe in God, you can't disagree that God does hold the power to change people's heart for the better.
      Jesus is coming soon. Are you ready?! WAKE UP!

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        I cant force Christ on you guys, I know you guys don't believe in God and really really don't want God in your life at all. I know you guys view religion as some brainwash scheme. I know God is the last think you think about. I know that God seems like the uncoolest person to follow. I know God couldn't possibly be real in your hearts and your minds.

But he still loves you guys, each and everyone of you. He loves you. I know when someone says they love you, it comes off as weird, it comes off as something you don't want. But its a love like no other. I know you guys think God doesn't love us because of all corruption and evil thats been going on in the world, but life is but a plan, this life is but a test that we can all prevail over.

The lives your living now without God, it can be better. Life can be more than just music, weed, brew, partying, keep up with celebrity lifestyles. God can give you something better than anything you can imagine. I know we all wanna be famous and rich and successful, I know how these celebrities make their lives seem like the best thing ever, flashing their money and cars and what not, it is so seducing, its like honey to a bee. But if you look past it all, you will see... its really nothing.
        If you really stop looking at the negatives in believing in God, and think about the positive changes he can bring for you and your life...
        Some of you may think your life is okay right now, you wake up, go to school, come home, you have no problems. everything is fine and dandy, but don't get too comfortable in this world...

If you don't believe in God, you can't disagree that God does hold the power to change people's heart for the better.

Comment

This is what i think about religion

Comment

Religion is good, I just hate wen ppl make it seem like we're all goin to hell cuz of simple stuff.

Tattoo=hell
            Rap=hell
            Profanity=hell
            Pranks/Lying=hell
            OMG/God Dam=hell
            etc

Comment

just thought i'd put this here.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post

just thought i'd put this here.

Comment