X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

You dont even live in America fool
    you live in Germany or whatever, miiillllles from civilitation
    You go home, then to go school, probally dont even pay attention in class, then go home roll up a blunt and listen to birdman.
    all you do is literally smoke weed and listen to music day after day,
    I dont expect you to even be remotely interested in a topic as mature and intellucatally profound as American politics, let alone the evil that is happening currently in the office.
    Oh shit lilweezyfan you gon take that? I hear a Rap battle round 2 coming up
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      the forum needs this.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
        the forum needs this.
        the forum streets is hungry

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          this is just a government test to see how we react to ebt shutting down on a small scale...theyve tested alot of shit without majority of americans even knowing it...theyve tested how we react to recessions, viral outbreaks (swine flu, anthrax in the mail), terrorist attacks( 9-11 boston marathon bombings), massive shootings (aurora, sandy hill, navy base shooting) which i believe is mind control tactics, and now a government shut down, and i already know they not going to open the government in a reasonable time nor will they raise the debt ceiling in time which will mean all the money and retirement money people spent their life saving up will become worthless slowly but surely...other countries we owe money to such as china,japan and brasil no longer want to use the us dollar as the main currency because of how we are handling our debts as of recently, which is going to lead to new world currency which will be the start of a new world government

You dont even live in America fool
          you live in Germany or whatever, miiillllles from civilitation
          You go home, then to go school, probally dont even pay attention in class, then go home roll up a blunt and listen to birdman.
          all you do is literally smoke weed and listen to music day after day,
          I dont expect you to even be remotely interested in a topic as mature and intellucatally profound as American politics, let alone the evil that is happening currently in the office.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
          X