No announcement yet.

Just to Catch everybody up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think we are going to go into Syria fwiw. Tough spot though.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Well when everybody was distracted by the VMA's last night, Obama gave the greenlight to go to war with Syria, which will cause WW3, will it happen?, its likely,
      will it not happen? Its also likely, we'll see but

on another note, the 7 year peace treaty is about to be signed
      WW3 (if we attack syria)
      ObamaCare will be forced
      Economic Collapse (if ww3)
      and lets not forget the Nibiru planet x that is on its way as we speak
      Even Nasa knows about this, they are trying to disguise it as Comet I Son.
      But its the same thing,

Just to catch everybody up bye bye for now,

And as always God bless my friends (:
      Obama cant declare war, only congress can
      and Planet X - Nibiru is not real
      get a telescope and search for it, you wont find it
      how is a planet going to be disguised as a comet?
      at least 500 mi wide gonna turn into 1 mi when you look at it?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
        Obama cant declare war, only congress can
        and Planet X - Nibiru is not real
        get a telescope and search for it, you wont find it
        how is a planet going to be disguised as a comet?
        at least 500 mi wide gonna turn into 1 mi when you look at it?

Obama , congress, whoever is in the white house, I didn't specifically mean Obama there all on the same team

Uhh, yeah you can , do you own a telescope, and have you tried to find it yourself? No? Then why lie?

you can use a computer generated one and see it for uself

Nasa is telling people that Planet x is Comet Ison by word of mouth, not actually disguising a comet as a planet, wut the... u expect them to go up there and dress it up?

Next.

Comment

I bet that USA and UK will attack Syria..Just wait till they decide. You know they need that oil so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
            I bet that USA and UK will attack Syria..Just wait till they decide. You know they need that oil so bad.
            Since when does Syria have oil?

They barely got anything lol....that country is ruined because their people keep fighting for no reason...

Same with Egypt, they tried to give them democracy, but that was the worst idea ever lol...

I don't know who is causing all this to happen to these countries...I mean they were just normal countries a couple of years ago, someone or some group must want this to happen for real...
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

They barely got anything lol....that country is ruined because their people keep fighting for no reason...

Same with Egypt, they tried to give them democracy, but that was the worst idea ever lol...

I don't know who is causing all this to happen to these countries...I mean they were just normal countries a couple of years ago, someone or some group must want this to happen for real...
              Idk man its fucked up, we have no clue whats happening behind the scenes of this type of "democracy"..you know what i mean

Comment

not long now until GTA arrives.

Comment

Well when everybody was distracted by the VMA's last night, Obama gave the greenlight to go to war with Syria, which will cause WW3, will it happen?, its likely,
                  will it not happen? Its also likely, we'll see but

on another note, the 7 year peace treaty is about to be signed
                  WW3 (if we attack syria)
                  ObamaCare will be forced
                  Economic Collapse (if ww3)
                  and lets not forget the Nibiru planet x that is on its way as we speak
                  Even Nasa knows about this, they are trying to disguise it as Comet I Son.
                  But its the same thing,

Just to catch everybody up bye bye for now,

And as always God bless my friends (:
                  lol i knew that was gonna happen years ago when USA first went to Syria.. lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

The power of the USA.

They just need some training for their soldiers so they attack arab and muslim countries that can't properly fight back, cause they know people will stand by their side..

I wonder why they don't attack Saudi Arabia? Cuz if they do S.A will bury whole continent underwater, lol..

USA is like a bully in school, they fight the kids that can't fight back properly, until one kid collects strenght and fights back like they did with 9/11..

(I'm not talking about USA as people or country, I'm talking about their politics and government.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    not long now until GTA arrives.
                    i cant wait to play it then go fuck up people outside

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      lol i knew that was gonna happen years ago when USA first went to Syria.. lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

The power of the USA.

They just need some training for their soldiers so they attack arab and muslim countries that can't properly fight back, cause they know people will stand by their side..

I wonder why they don't attack Saudi Arabia? Cuz if they do S.A will bury whole continent underwater, lol..

USA is like a bully in school, they fight the kids that can't fight back properly, until one kid collects strenght and fights back like they did with 9/11..

(I'm not talking about USA as people or country, I'm talking about their politics and government.)
                      I highly doubt 9/11 came from another country

Comment

The idea and concept of implementation did... But rather location, it's an extremely powerful council...

Comment

9/11 was just an example.
                          I'm talking about all terrorist attack that happened in USA.

Comment

Working...
                          X