Being HAcked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    You know it. ,But on a serious note, i didn't even respond to her post when she tagged me in it cause i knew she wouldn't believe me.
    I feel you! I wouldn't respond either. Waste of time tryna convince her..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      I feel you! I wouldn't respond either. Waste of time tryna convince her..

Yeah, i was going to personally message her and tell her but i didn't even bother to.

Comment

Yeah, i was going to personally message her and tell her but i didn't even bother to.
        Yeah probably the best, but it was pretty funny tho

Comment

Yeah probably the best, but it was pretty funny tho

I thought people was going to laugh at me, but it wasn't that big of a deal, I found out that they had messaged her, because i was at school and my friend was like "I see you trying to get that booty" And i was like "What the fuck you talking about"?, He was like "You know what i'm talking about" , he then showed me and when i went home and checked my FB, it was there, and people were commenting on me being a pervert.

Comment

I thought people was going to laugh at me, but it wasn't that big of a deal, I found out that they had messaged her, because i was at school and my friend was like "I see you trying to get that booty" And i was like "What the fuck you talking about"?, He was like "You know what i'm talking about" , he then showed me and when i went home and checked my FB, it was there, and people were commenting on me being a pervert.
            Hahaha really hate it had to be you bro!! But ain't no one who remember that now?

Comment

Hahaha really hate it had to be you bro!! But ain't no one who remember that now?

No, not really she deleted it off her timeline.

Comment

I got an idea...you should message her right now, and say "Hey can i get some booty"
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                      I got an idea...you should message her right now, and say "Hey can i get some booty"

I might just do that.

Comment

I might just do that.
                        Link her FB here

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                          Link her FB here

Why pleiboi?

Comment

Working...
                          X