Dang For real tho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang For real tho

As I look thru the member picture thread I see a bunch of kids who look like they wannabe gangsta, or wannabe black

Im guessing you like lil wayne/ gangsta music cause the gangster life excites you but also it intimidates you, ima guess some of yall wanted to hang out with the cool gangster looking kids in school but was never excepted so lil wayne is that one lil chance you get to feel like you can fit in.
    And Ima take a wild guess when that big black gangsta nigga comes around some of yall, your tail goes in between your legs and you give him immediate respect
    Last edited by KidComet; 09-04-2013, 05:06 AM.

Not for me, i always hang around different type of people, and never act different.

Comment

Accepted*

You callin me out? You wanna fight?

Ever think they are actual gangsters?

"My shootas still got curb curfews"

Comment

Why not name drop a few people?

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
          Why not name drop a few people?
          He's taking the Pusha T route
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            As I look thru the member picture thread I see a bunch of kids who look like they wannabe gangsta, or wannabe black

Im guessing you like lil wayne/ gangsta music cause the gangster life excites you but also it intimidates you, ima guess some of yall wanted to hang out with the cool gangster looking kids in school but was never excepted so lil wayne is that one lil chance you get to feel like you can fit in.
            And Ima take a wild guess when that big black gangsta nigga comes around some of yall, your tail goes in between your legs and you give him immediate respect
            you damn sure like looking through that pictures thread

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                  wat is this?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    wat is this?
                    a member here who gets no pussy

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                      a member here who gets no pussy
                      but it dont look like abjerg

Comment

I don't think Jesus would approve of the way you just talked to us @KidComet
                        374466_10151549019585860_333525459_n.jpg
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                        X