Apples iPhone 5s / 5c Event - 10/09/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    smh at you trying to fit in and act cool in front of everyone..
    fool u got shit twisted lmao i aint gotta be cool to none of these fools. im stating my opinion. but u dont belong in this thread so ADIOS

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
      fool u got shit twisted lmao i aint gotta be cool to none of these fools. im stating my opinion. but u dont belong in this thread so ADIOS
      you misunderstood my post.. but whatever

Comment

God damn it they said we'd e able to preorder it now you can't? Fuck

Comment

errybody bitchin bout the fingerprint scanner. even when the NSA gets my fingerprint...so what mane. i ain't no terrorist i'm just a stoner who wants to unlock his iPhone faster

the fingerprint scanner is dope

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
            errybody bitchin bout the fingerprint scanner. even when the NSA gets my fingerprint...so what mane. i ain't no terrorist i'm just a stoner who wants to unlock his iPhone faster

the fingerprint scanner is dope
            I'm just saying this straight from my ass, but.. they can take your fingerprint and use it to make it look like you commited a crime..
            Still it's pretty dope..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              I'm just saying this straight from my ass, but.. they can take your fingerprint and use it to make it look like you commited a crime..
              honestly, ive had my fingerprint done many of times. some for arrests. some at my bank. at the court house. so what is it gunna hurt for them to get my finger print from my phone? come on now yall.... i mean i know most of yall are 14 but dont act like ur fingerprint will never be taken and kept on record. once u go sign up for a bank they will take ur fingerprint. if u go to court or anything at the court u will probably have ur fingerprint taken

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

fingerprint scanner is siiick but that's the only real decent thing about the annoucement

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                  looks to me like u and the other gang of faggots are here in an APPLE IPHONE thread to defend driods
                  Im not saying about android but the 5s reveal was kind of lame tbh and is shows by how much the stock fell the day after. Hopefully Apple does something revolutionary with the iPhone 6 or shit gonna hit the fan.

Comment

get these broke ass android fuckboys outta this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      get these broke ass android fuckboys outta this thread
                      Nigga my Note 3 gonna cost me 700 w/o a contract lol that joke like 4 years old I wish they were still cheap

Comment

The final public release of iOS7 for everyone is out today isn't it? I could have sworn they said Wednesday at the event, but on their website it just says coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          The final public release of iOS7 for everyone is out today isn't it? I could have sworn they said Wednesday at the event, but on their website it just says coming soon...
                          yeah it should be today.. hopefully when i wake up they're should be one

Comment

Working...
                          X