No announcement yet.

Bitch problems, got played, HQ niggas I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were you I would just forget about her. I been in a situation sort of like this, except I didn't know the guy and she was on vacation. Obviously she's being a bitch if she's telling your friend that "playing" around. First of all, you don't even fuck around like that with your friend that's some hoe shit. But I know how you feel and where you're coming from. I been there
    Know Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      i wouldnt man, even if she comes back like you cant let her off the hook that easy, just ignoring you like that is way to cold, if she does want to 'talk about it' i would put her in her place right there and ream her out
      I haven't confronted her at all yet about why she hasn't talked to me, so are you saying I should and if she doesn't want to talk about it just forget about her?

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
      If I were you I would just forget about her. I been in a situation sort of like this, except I didn't know the guy and she was on vacation. Obviously she's being a bitch if she's telling your friend that "playing" around. First of all, you don't even fuck around like that with your friend that's some hoe shit. But I know how you feel and where you're coming from. I been there
      Yeah I know it sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
        I haven't confronted her at all yet about why she hasn't talked to me, so are you saying I should and if she doesn't want to talk about it just forget about her?

Yeah I know it sucks..
        no no, im saying that you shouldnt talk to her for now, and if she comes to you wanting to talk than i would ream on her

Comment

Don't listen to NWTS and make a decision.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
            LOL, Drake actually helps me think and be chill in situations like this for some reason
            Know Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              no no, im saying that you shouldnt talk to her for now, and if she comes to you wanting to talk than i would ream on her
              Fuckkk I just texted her asking why she hasn't been talking to me at all. Probably won't get a response but I pray that I do.

Comment

Play hard to get. The second she realizes your "not interested" is the second she'll come back to ya if she really likes you

Comment

When we were in my friend's basement, I tried to sit down next to her but she got up and walked away.

Comment

fuck bitches, get money.

Comment

Dat bitch told another guy she wants the D and you still hitting on her?

Comment

Too late to do anything now bro. Just continue on with your other hoes

Comment

Yeah I still want to. My friend and her didn't even do shit, it's just the fact that she ignored me the whole time that got to me. I would like to find out why she didn't talk to me at all but I feel like if I ask I'll come off as annoying, obsessive, controlling, etc.
                          you dont deserve to be ignored or played with. not to sound all weird but no man. if she was all about you like she said she wouldnt give a fuck about the other dude even if it was for his party or whatever... she'd be like how bout instead lets me and you go do somethin instead feel me? and im just sayin man.. dont let her play you for some bs you clearly see things atm how they are so just do whats best for you and find someone who wants you and only you nobody else got it?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X