Bitch problems, got played, HQ niggas I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
    Dat bitch told another guy she wants the D and you still hitting on her?
    exactly brah

fuck that hoe ass bitch

go get another bitch

never get close feelings for a female unless you 46

you shoulda straight cancelled that bitch like nino

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        nah fuck that hoe
        just completely ignore her
        show her that you don't care about her like she don't care about you
        then she'll start feeling upset and probably come talk back to you
        thats the best way to handle this bruh
        or start chatting to another girl but publicly so this girl can start to get jealous

This
        girls like assholes
        plus you want to talk to a bitch that juss did that shit to you?
        fuck that bitch!
        why the fuck would you think of going to her?
        if you guys speak again, she better be the one going to you
        or she better suck your dick

Comment

Don't wast your time any longer, move onto the next girl. She clearly isn't respectful and playing you around. Ignore her at all costs and maybe she'll start coming back to you..apart from that I'd move to a girl who will not fuck you around. If this got deeper she'd just fuck you over and hurt you bro, not worth it!

FUH DA BIH

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            If I want to do what?

Get back with her.

Comment

You got played hard bro....she obviously just used you to get to your friend

Fuck that bitch...

If she speaks to you, just tell her to fuck off lol...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Punch her in the face so hard that her nose is gonna point inside her head.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Go listen to Lil Wayne's How To Hate song =)

Forgive and forget ? Bitch I already forgot

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Go listen to Lil Wayne's How To Hate song =)

Forgive and forget ? Bitch I already forgot
                    I swear I haven't listened to that song since C4 dropped

Comment

Yesterday she apologized to me and explained to me that the reason why she avoided me at my friend's house was because she's afraid of relationships because she think she'll mess up and her friend told me that she looks at me as more of a boyfriend than hookup type. This is pretty convincing since I know her and my friend didn't do shit.

I asked her if she still liked me and still wanted to talk and she said yes but we only said hi to each other today and nothing more (didn't text or anything). If only there was a way to convince her and make her believe that she wouldn't mess up but oh well I'm going to have to wait for that moment I guess. So I don't come off as annoying or some shit like that I'll just wait for her to text me first.

Comment

Yesterday she apologized to me and explained to me that the reason why she avoided me at my friend's house was because she's afraid of relationships because she think she'll mess up and her friend told me that she looks at me as more of a boyfriend than hookup type. This is pretty convincing since I know her and my friend didn't do shit.

I asked her if she still liked me and still wanted to talk and she said yes but we only said hi to each other today and nothing more (didn't text or anything). If only there was a way to convince her and make her believe that she wouldn't mess up but oh well I'm going to have to wait for that moment I guess. So I don't come off as annoying or some shit like that I'll just wait for her to text me first.
                        girls are confusing as fuck man

but let me tell you that you should text first as the male man you wont be seen as annoying but actually be seen as putting in effort especially if you care for this girl that much that you look past the fact that she asked for your best-friends dick if the worst comes to worst move on man theirs plenty females around and you sound like a pre decent bloke

#FREEVELVET

Comment

just forget about her brah

go and look for another gal

Comment

Working...
                          X