No announcement yet.

Bitch problems, got played, HQ niggas I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man smh lol.. This bitch ACTUALLY played me this time. She go from being all over me Sunday, to being all over one of my friends Friday after two months of talking to me and now they're dating after a night of talking. -__-

What do I do with this friend? Right now I'm pretending I'm not mad but yak I am.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      Man smh lol.. This bitch ACTUALLY played me this time. She go from being all over me Sunday, to being all over one of my friends Friday after two months of talking to me and now they're dating after a night of talking. -__-

What do I do with this friend? Right now I'm pretending I'm not mad but yak I am.
      You ever seen Dexter?
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post

Maybe she don't like you & likes him more, so fuck both of em', & look for someone else bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          Maybe she don't like you & likes him more, so fuck both of em'
          fixed
          Originally posted by dametri426
          nigga jay z lips are average size
          Originally posted by Waynasite
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
            fixed

Comment

Working...
            X