Turn on or off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn on or off?

When a girl has a bunch of likes on her pictures on FB, is that a turn off for any of u guys, or am I the only one who finds a problem with it.

Met this girl at college and got her number, Im really feeling her and all, looked her up on FB, she got like 100 likes on each pic, like dang yo, kinda erked me

Just means her guy friends are thirsty as fuck
    .................... ....................

Comment

so Fb likes make you think bout fuckin her? fuk outta here bro

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Don't mind the likes dude. Maybe a lot of people find her attractive just like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
          so Fb likes make you think bout fuckin her? fuk outta here bro

I dont understand how you got this outta what I posted,
          I asked if when you see a girl has a bunch of likes on her pictures, is it a turn off.
          I didnt say Im turned on by amount of likes,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          Don't mind the likes dude. Maybe a lot of people find her attractive just like you do.
          true but you feel where the problem comes in?

Comment

I know what you mean. I was talking to this girl a couple of months ago and she would get 80 likes on every picture. That wasn't that big of a deal though. What was weird is that there would be like 5 thirsty dudes commenting on EVERY damn picture with like "Beautiful! Text me sometime!" and shit. The same 5 dudes on every picture. I asked her about it and she was like "Yeah, I just ignore that. I don't even respond lol." so I was like cool whatever. Of course I was naive af and she ended up fucking me over but I guess that's a different story for a different time.

Comment

I feel you I'm talking to a girl right that does the same shit, like 150+ likes every pic and status. She might be a hoe idk but she's fine as hell I may jus fuck her still tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I feel you I'm talking to a girl right that does the same shit, like 150+ likes every pic and status. She might be a hoe idk but she's fine as hell I may jus fuck her still tbh

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                I know what you mean. I was talking to this girl a couple of months ago and she would get 80 likes on every picture. That wasn't that big of a deal though. What was weird is that there would be like 5 thirsty dudes commenting on EVERY damn picture with like "Beautiful! Text me sometime!" and shit. The same 5 dudes on every picture. I asked her about it and she was like "Yeah, I just ignore that. I don't even respond lol." so I was like cool whatever. Of course I was naive af and she ended up fucking me over but I guess that's a different story for a different time.

Yall both feel where Im coming from lol,

the same with this chick, got like 5 guys every pic talking bout "BEAUTIFULLLLLL" "LORDD HAVE MERCY""" all this thirst

It just makes a girl with that much attention seem harder to trust

Comment

Kid cum it !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    LOL, fuck dude. I know the feeling. I'm not laughing cause that happened to you, im laughing cause that seems to be all girls nowadays. They think when a dude shows them attention that they really care for them, when in reality all the guys want is a piece of ass. It's sad cause some guys actually do care for the girls, and they get fucked over by the douche bags who just want a piece of ass... its seriously though, like what in the actual fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
                    Kid cum it !!!!!

Comment

turn off for me.

Comment

I could never get into anything serious with a girl if she has 50+ likes on a photo that are mainly from boys, as well as thirsty comments. It's the same issue if the girl has nearly 5,000 friends on Facebook that are all males too.

Comment

Working...
                        X