• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn up nigga

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

I dont understand how you got this outta what I posted,
      I asked if when you see a girl has a bunch of likes on her pictures, is it a turn off.
      I didnt say Im turned on by amount of likes,

- - - Updated - - -

true but you feel where the problem comes in?

Yes i do, but if she's going to be your girl & she only cares about you, don't mind them other guys.

Comment

Yea because girls like that want attention all the time =/

Comment

naw id still fuck 8bh

obviously i wouldnt get into a relationship tho

Comment

When a girl has a bunch of likes on her pictures on FB, is that a turn off for any of u guys, or am I the only one who finds a problem with it.
            i think thats a turn off for any guy
            well it should be

Comment

i kno a lot of niggas round here who thinkin its sexy af if she got like 2k likes.

cuz she fame and shit then.

even my pics got like 300 likes and some bitches think I'm arragont and shit like wtf

Comment

Don't really care tbh. It just means you have way more competition if you try to hit on her
                But really doe, since when do FB likes define a person?
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

For some odd reason I actually prefer talking to girls who have a lot of likes. Its stupid I know because they get too much thirsty attention but idk it just gets MY attention
                  Know Yourself

Comment

I FUCKING FEEL YOU KIDCOMET. Brah we're so alike , deadass.

I've been messing with this one girl lately, and all these dudes comment on her ig "Snapchat me" or "Kik me" or if they're really thirsty they even drop their number. I asked her about it and shes just like "don't worry about it" but it fucking bothers me so much. So I was like fuck it , there has to end up being a more attractive guy then me either end up hitting her up or already hitting her up.

So I did some snooping and went on her phone and found her flirting with some dude on kik .

Can't trust these hoes maneee. I'd rather have a lowkey female at this point.
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      I FUCKING FEEL YOU KIDCOMET. Brah we're so alike , deadass.

I've been messing with this one girl lately, and all these dudes comment on her ig "Snapchat me" or "Kik me" or if they're really thirsty they even drop their number. I asked her about it and shes just like "don't worry about it" but it fucking bothers me so much. So I was like fuck it , there has to end up being a more attractive guy then me either end up hitting her up or already hitting her up.

So I did some snooping and went on her phone and found her flirting with some dude on kik .

Can't trust these hoes maneee. I'd rather have a lowkey female at this point.
                      imm tryna go for that chick whos a loser but still fine lol

Comment

Comment

aint we all.

Comment

Working...
                          X