I messed up the inside of my mouth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up the inside of my mouth...

I took an ecstasy pill Friday and when you do x you tend to bite a lot and I bit the hell out of my mouth...
    Anyone know how to prevent this besides by chewing gum cuz i still bite myself with gum

Re: I messed up the inside of my mouth...

ummmm..get a big ass jawbreaker and suck on it till da biting habit stops..get a big one..so ur mouth wont close all da way......and dats a sweet way to do it.lol...
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Haha thanks I'll try that
      You got any other advice?
      I've already gotten orange juice (makes it hit you 2x harder), Trying to get Vicks (The scent does something to you), and I'm making a playlist to listen to

Comment

I'm no expert on doing ecstasy, but wouldn't a Jawbreaker be bad to have. If you are having a trouble biting, wont you bite on the jawbreaker to hard and fuck up your teeth

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
          I'm no expert on doing ecstasy, but wouldn't a Jawbreaker be bad to have. If you are having a trouble biting, wont you bite on the jawbreaker to hard and fuck up your teeth
          I didn't think of that...
          Damn... back to square 1
          I need something soft, that's biteable, won't tare, and won't look stupid chewing on...

Comment

Why not just stoping with the xtc? Your not only mess up your mouth but also yourself man.
            I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
            Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
            Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
            And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
            I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
              Why not just stoping with the xtc? Your not only mess up your mouth but also yourself man.

booo...BUZZ KILL!!!

Back on topic..man thats just one of the effects of X...for some people it's not so bad and for others it's annoying as fuck...there's nothing you can do about, try chewing gum but if that doesn't work for you then you just got to cope with it or train yourself to stop chewing so much...

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                Originally posted by JoelReal

booo...BUZZ KILL!!!

Back on topic..man thats just one of the effects of X...for some people it's not so bad and for others it's annoying as fuck...there's nothing you can do about, try chewing gum but if that doesn't work for you then you just got to cope with it or train yourself to stop chewing so much...
                I tend to miss the gum and bite my lip but haha I'll give it another try
                Thanks for the help

Comment

Fuck XTC !!!

Dont do drugs!

Comment

Aye homie. Dont listen to these people. Do whatever you want. Even if it aint good for you, its your choice. Ive done beans before too, they are tight. I dont blame you. But yeah dont listen to these people telling you to stop.

Comment

for sum reason i love to mix drugs with energy drinks...
                      I mixed half of a bottle of mango venom with the rest orange juice and dropped 3 bart simpson heads in straight mdma based.
                      I was sippin on it all night felt great! took a drive tripped out all the homies when they were high as fuck goin 113 on back country roads with just hazard lights on at 1 am XD!

I buy that marijuana field
                      Then i just Smoke it down
                      Big Bad Wolf Yes
                      I just blow it Down

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                        Aye homie. Dont listen to these people. Do whatever you want. Even if it aint good for you, its your choice. Ive done beans before too, they are tight. I dont blame you. But yeah dont listen to these people telling you to stop.
                        Never do anyways

Originally posted by KasualMoula
                        for sum reason i love to mix drugs with energy drinks...
                        I mixed half of a bottle of mango venom with the rest orange juice and dropped 3 bart simpson heads in straight mdma based.
                        I was sippin on it all night felt great! took a drive tripped out all the homies when they were high as fuck goin 113 on back country roads with just hazard lights on at 1 am XD!
                        Hahaha I love doin' crazy shit like that

Comment

Working...
                        X