No announcement yet.

I messed up the inside of my mouth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I messed up the inside of my mouth...

Originally posted by timthemexican
    Originally posted by skimdudee420
    Aye homie. Dont listen to these people. Do whatever you want. Even if it aint good for you, its your choice. Ive done beans before too, they are tight. I dont blame you. But yeah dont listen to these people telling you to stop.
    Never do anyways

Originally posted by KasualMoula
    for sum reason i love to mix drugs with energy drinks...
    I mixed half of a bottle of mango venom with the rest orange juice and dropped 3 bart simpson heads in straight mdma based.
    I was sippin on it all night felt great! took a drive tripped out all the homies when they were high as fuck goin 113 on back country roads with just hazard lights on at 1 am XD!
    Hahaha I love doin' crazy shit like that
    Never Do Never Do homie you are you who are they to judge what you wana do? Fuck bunch of em if they got issues with you choices and life styles.
    Like i always say Im Devon Fuckin Walton Do What The Fuck I Want When I Want

I buy that marijuana field
    Then i just Smoke it down
    Big Bad Wolf Yes
    I just blow it Down

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      Aye homie. Dont listen to these people. Do whatever you want. Even if it aint good for you, its your choice. Ive done beans before too, they are tight. I dont blame you. But yeah dont listen to these people telling you to stop.
      Never do anyways

for sum reason i love to mix drugs with energy drinks...
      I mixed half of a bottle of mango venom with the rest orange juice and dropped 3 bart simpson heads in straight mdma based.
      I was sippin on it all night felt great! took a drive tripped out all the homies when they were high as fuck goin 113 on back country roads with just hazard lights on at 1 am XD!
      Hahaha I love doin' crazy shit like that
      Never Do Never Do homie you are you who are they to judge what you wana do? Fuck bunch of em if they got issues with you choices and life styles.
      Like i always say Im Devon Fuckin Walton Do What The Fuck I Want When I Want
      Fuck yea!
      If I wanna kill myself with drugs then shit let me kill myself! It's my life, not theirs
      Damn that shit be pissin me off all the time fool

Comment

I took an ecstasy pill Friday and when you do x you tend to bite a lot and I bit the hell out of my mouth...
        Anyone know how to prevent this besides by chewing gum cuz i still bite myself with gum
        Well you'd probably look like a dumbass, but ever heard of the mouth guards for people who grind their teeth in their sleep? I mean if you're wilding out at home it wouldnt matter how you look, but if you're by yourself....maybe?
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
          I took an ecstasy pill Friday and when you do x you tend to bite a lot and I bit the hell out of my mouth...
          Anyone know how to prevent this besides by chewing gum cuz i still bite myself with gum
          Well you'd probably look like a dumbass, but ever heard of the mouth guards for people who grind their teeth in their sleep? I mean if you're wilding out at home it wouldnt matter how you look, but if you're by yourself....maybe?
          Hahaha it's not really a drug you did locked up in your room/in your home
          It's like a party drug, shit it's better than chewing a piece of plastic though
          Thanks, I'll give that a try as well

Comment

OH haha, you're right...Im not much of a drug/alcohol person. Well im not a drug person at all, so sometimes I forget shit...but yeah, plus the people around you might be so high they wont notice anyway.

Comment

OH haha, you're right...Im not much of a drug/alcohol person. Well im not a drug person at all, so sometimes I forget shit...but yeah, plus the people around you might be so high they wont notice anyway.
              True
              Haha besides Ima be screwed if I bite my checks/lip again
              Anyways... do you know if wearing that grind guard pushes out your upper lip or what?
              Like can you really, really notice it?

Comment

Since you already don't give a fuck what others think of you and what you do why do you care how you look to them....
                �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

True
                  Anyways... do you know if wearing that grind guard pushes out your upper lip or what?

Dunno, I never actually bought it...

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                    Since you already don't give a fuck what others think of you and what you do why do you care how you look to them....
                    What the fuck...
                    Who said anything about me caring how I look??
                    It causes pain and it's not that easy to notice

Comment

[quote=MsStar87]
                      Originally posted by "timthemexican":2uyevjns

True

Dunno, I never actually bought it...[/quote:2uyevjns]
                      Hmmm well thanks, I'll give that some thought

Comment

Okay here, how about instead of complaining about your problems with an illegal drug that messes you up you eliminate the problem by not doing it? Sounds a lot easier then this and you won't have to bicker about your tongue hurting either.
                        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                          Okay here, how about instead of complaining about your problems with an illegal drug that messes you up you eliminate the problem by not doing it? Sounds a lot easier then this and you won't have to bicker about your tongue hurting either.
                          Or you could just not post anything here
                          Sounds a lot easier than arguing with me

Comment

Working...
                          X