No announcement yet.

I messed up the inside of my mouth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I messed up the inside of my mouth...

before anything else is said i think it's safe to say n everyone agree...
    Weed Is not a DRUG!

no chemical adding straight from the earth just like shrooms put here on earth by god himself... thank you..

BUT as for X Its one of the unsafest drugs there are but omg it is fucking heaven!

I buy that marijuana field
    Then i just Smoke it down
    Big Bad Wolf Yes
    I just blow it Down

Comment

Originally posted by timthemexican
      Originally posted by trillphill
      Okay here, how about instead of complaining about your problems with an illegal drug that messes you up you eliminate the problem by not doing it? Sounds a lot easier then this and you won't have to bicker about your tongue hurting either.
      Or you could just not post anything here
      Sounds a lot easier than arguing with me
      He wasn't arguing with you

He was giving you real advice. Ecstasy is a bad, and sometimes fatal, drug. You really should stop taking it.

Comment

I took an ecstasy pill Friday and when you do x you tend to bite a lot and I bit the hell out of my mouth...
        Anyone know how to prevent this besides by chewing gum cuz i still bite myself with gum
        x is a wonnnnderful drug

i take a little straw, and i chew it like a tooth pick..
        na mean?

it keeps me away from eating myself

Comment

Okay here, how about instead of complaining about your problems with an illegal drug that messes you up you eliminate the problem by not doing it? Sounds a lot easier then this and you won't have to bicker about your tongue hurting either.
          Or you could stop making threads about you bitching and whining like a little girl needing help on what to put into your mouth next. Why don't you try to fill your hands with something so you won't have to type this shit that no one should give a damn about. Plus you're mexican
          �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Smoke a blunt in between dropping the beans, that may relax your mouth muscles and stop you biting
            Also remove the chewing gum, having a food or gum substance in your mouth will make you want to bite more.

That's what has worked for me in the past to stop biting

Other things that may help is stop doing the beans and just bomb pure MDMA, with it being pure it takes less for you to come up and there won't be any dodgy shit in it unlike pills

Or force yourself to gurn instead of biting, you might look a bit strange to your friends etc.. at first but if your dropping with them then they won't care

Comment

Or you could stop making threads about you bitching and whining like a little girl needing help on what to put into your mouth next. Why don't you try to fill your hands with something so you won't have to type this shit that no one should give a damn about. Plus you're mexican
              You just keep going huh? If you or no one else gave a damn would you be posting here?
              Didn't think so
              I'm ending this argument with you because there is no point in lowing myself to your position
              Originally posted by alkalin007
              I took an ecstasy pill Friday and when you do x you tend to bite a lot and I bit the hell out of my mouth...
              Anyone know how to prevent this besides by chewing gum cuz i still bite myself with gum
              x is a wonnnnderful drug

i take a little straw, and i chew it like a tooth pick..
              na mean?

it keeps me away from eating myself
              Yea and it's a lot less noticeable than chewing something else. Thanks

Comment

use a pacifier

it helps alot

Comment

It might look funny but try a mouth guard

Comment

and thats not for the mouth shit

Comment

Working...
                    X