this thread for waq1 dont forget who picking his member on sunday

so me and you still got a chance to win

Oh, okay. & may the best man win.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        stop actin like u dont like monkeys

i know they got some in the amazon rainforest
        everybody likes monkeys, but youre obsessed! and yea we have a bunch of monkeys in brasil...

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
          everybody likes monkeys, but youre obsessed! and yea we have a bunch of monkeys in brasil...
          dunston just so cool, stop frontin like he not

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
          dunston just so cool, stop frontin like he not

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Todays last day to enter.

To all the current Vets that replied im not adding you in the raffle only because if you win you can pic someone who you want to be as a vet and people will get jealous off it so yeah.

Oh yeah [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] you are not entered since you PM'd me asking to give it to you, Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
              Todays last day to enter.

To all the current Vets that replied im not adding you in the raffle only because if you win you can pic someone who you want to be as a vet and people will get jealous off it so yeah.

Oh yeah @KidComet you are not entered since you PM'd me asking to give it to you, Sorry.

Holy shit I be [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] is mad right now.

Comment

Oh yeah @KidComet you are not entered since you PM'd me asking to give it to you, Sorry.

Sweet! This thread about to go nuts... Tip for people, don't beg. That's a quick way to get rejected.

Comment

• lol;';';';'';';';'#;';#';#l

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                    Funny how you want Vet status so bad & @Danny M gave it to @sam without even thinking about it.
                    without even thinkin about what ? :wayne:

Comment

lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        without even thinkin about what ? :wayne:

How [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] wants vet status but [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] won't let him buy it, but he let you buy it. & thanks for the +Rep you had gave me earlier.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X