tde4life is b_roll_ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tde4life is b_roll_ya

hating on everything and starting trouble plus he said the exact same thing he said on KTT
    "more people in one section then lilwaynehq's whole forum."
    surprised none of you guys picked it up plus his posting like crazy just like b_roll_ya

#FREEVELVET

Just started to look at this tde account. He writes pretty much the same way B-roll does
    Where are [MENTION=86657]b_roll_ya's_kids[/MENTION] when you need 'em
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Just started to look at this tde account. He writes pretty much the same way B-roll does
      Where are @b_roll_ya's_kids when you need 'em
      exactly man what a low life coming back to these forums just to hate on shit like damn

#FREEVELVET

Comment

damn really

inb4 he come to this thread, rages and calls everybody faggots

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          exactly man what a low life coming back to these forums just to hate on shit like damn
          [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] should have IP banned this mofo in the first place IMO
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

hating on everything and starting trouble plus he said the exact same thing he said on KTT
            "more people in one section then lilwaynehq's whole forum."
            surprised none of you guys picked it up plus his posting like crazy just like b_roll_ya
            No, [MENTION=86725]tde4life[/MENTION] has some structure and basic knowledge of the English language. Also, based on tde4life's music interests, he can't be Brian Wallace. Brian Wallace only likes old school southern artists and hates everything new school.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              Where are @b_roll_ya's_kids when you need 'em
              You rang?

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                No, [MENTION=86725]tde4life[/MENTION] has some structure and basic knowledge of the English language. Also, based on tde4life's music interests, he can't be Brian Wallace. Brian Wallace only likes old school southern artists and hates everything new school.
                Maybe his doing that to reduce the likelyhood of exposure? :/ and plus all i see the guy doing is hateing on lwhq and mainstream material then writing bout KTT plus his a new member and is posting at the same frequencys as Brian.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Maybe his doing that to reduce the likelyhood of exposure? :/ and plus all i see the guy doing is hateing on lwhq and mainstream material then writing bout KTT plus his a new member and is posting at the same frequencys as Brian.
                  Hmmmm....
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                    Hmmmm....
                    It all adds up man the return of b_roll_ya the continued story of a rappers failed career
                    And most of the members cant see the similarity cause their so used to gifs From him

#FREEVELVET

Comment

He should just be IP banned if he starts to get very annoying

Comment

excuse me?
                        who is the guy you are comparing me too?

are you that miserable op that you have to compare me to another person

Comment

Working...
                        X