fight stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    i have a silver star, wow. thats the nicest thing anyones ever done 4 on hq, omfg man THANK YOU SO MUCH WHO EVER GAVE ME THESE +REP, THAT IS WHATS UP FOR REAL. I wish you had left your name! people will really respect my opinion now wat xD no he didnt did he really lol i cant tell if you are doing complete troll or half troll haa. also, sup lol u still scare the sh- out of me xD

you're adorable no homo XD

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

This thread....I just.....i cant......How do..

Comment

smh at op using xD smileys

Comment

Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
          you're adorable no homo XD
          SHUCKS
          Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
          smh at op using xD smileys
          smh lol well my bads

Comment

no he didnt did he really lol i cant tell if you are doing complete troll or half troll haa. also, sup lol u still scare the sh- out of me xD
            I'm srs bro. [MENTION=62535]Sam.[/MENTION] has been spending many hours to get gift cards worth hardly anything. U can ask [MENTION=50178]CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO[/MENTION] if this is tru or not and he will tell u xD but ya I don't mean to scare u. I can help u get some street credit if u want just hmu

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
              I'm srs bro. @Sam. has been spending many hours to get gift cards worth hardly anything. U can ask @CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO if this is tru or not and he will tell u xD but ya I don't mean to scare u. I can help u get some street credit if u want just hmu
              I can confirm this lol xD

Comment

I'm srs bro. [MENTION=62535]Sam.[/MENTION] has been spending many hours to get gift cards worth hardly anything. U can ask [MENTION=50178]CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO[/MENTION] if this is tru or not and he will tell u xD but ya I don't mean to scare u. I can help u get some street credit if u want just hmu
                I did not even know that. gift cards nigga really? smh. i cannot respect that but no like, you can seriously get me the irl street credits tho for real, no trolls??...seriously?? YO you know what. thats whats up for real man. i intensely appreciate that lol and i already have some credits to i think cuz like, let me tell ya. this one time this 1 hatin az buster on my street was talking mad smack to me and my crew and violated, so guess what i did. i caught this fool slipping and jack this nigga phone cover and he didnt even know bet he was so stressed when he realized this happened. oh well his problem [QUOTE=CHiEF SOSA DE NiR[/QUOTE]
                Last edited by -_-; 11-05-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I did not even know that. gift cards nigga really? smh. i cannot respect that but no like, you can seriously get me the irl street credits tho for real, no trolls??...seriously?? YO you know what. thats whats up for real man. i intensely appreciate that lol and i already have some credits to i think cuz like, let me tell ya. this one time this 1 hatin az buster on my street was talking mad smack to me and my crew and violated, so guess what i did. i caught this fool slipping and jack this nigga phone cover and he didnt even know bet he was so stressed when he realized this happened. oh well his problem
                  lmfao

Comment

I did not even know that. gift cards nigga really? smh. i cannot respect that but no like, you can seriously get me the irl street credits tho for real, no trolls??...seriously?? YO you know what. thats whats up for real man. i intensely appreciate that lol and i already have some credits to i think cuz like, let me tell ya. this one time this 1 hatin az buster on my street was talking mad smack to me and my crew and violated, so guess what i did. i caught this fool slipping and jack this nigga phone cover and he didnt even know bet he was so stressed when he realized this happened. oh well his problem
                    ya brah i jus put in a word for u with one of the hardest crews in america (dunston crew) so if u got any problems we got ur back

#protect-_-atallcosts

Comment

ya brah i jus put in a word for u with one of the hardest crews in america (dunston crew) so if u got any problems we got ur back#protect-_-atallcosts
                      i am at the loss of words

Comment

i am at the loss of words

Comment

NOOOOO I CANT SEE THIS ON DS OMfg i hate my day already

Comment

Working...
                          X