Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 sells 1 million units in 24hrs (weezy numbers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So PS4 kinda did 250,000 in the first 48 hours in the UK alone. 100,000 more than Xbox One did in the UK in their 48 hours.

I wonder what the total PS4 sales figure is for the rest of the world combined in the first 24 hours from the November 29th launch? Must of smashed the 1,000,000? If they already done a quarter of that in the UK alone. What info you got for me @ChrisBLawyer ?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently around 700,000 from Europe & Australia from the November 29th Launch. But they still got Japan to sell to Feb 2014 (man they must be pissed). 2.1 mil total so far.

Sony have well and truly SHIT on Xbox this time round and I'm glad to see it tbh. Too long Sony fans have had to put up with Xbox fan boys going on about sales and online gaming etc... Now PS4 is about to have a online gaming force far superior than Xbox 360 ever had (specially as many of those fans have now transferred to PS4) along with the fact people will be paying for the online service now which means those funds are going to go towards a better online gaming experience like Xbox always had over Sonys FREE online gaming service.

The sales speak for themselves. And as always I expect to see some of the best exclusive games for consoles to hit PS4 over the coming years. Something they have always provided.

Sony also estimating 5 year cycle for this generation of consoles, Xbox trying to say 8-10 years

Sony have done it right this time rather than rushing it like they did the last time to get it out with 360, which was a mistake on their part but they still recovered well. This time Xbox done fucked up since announcement of the consoles. Some people have probably lost careers over at Microsofts Xbox department for how this shit went down.
    Last edited by Kuzz; 12-03-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      So PS4 kinda did 250,000 in the first 48 hours in the UK alone. 100,000 more than Xbox One did in the UK in their 48 hours.

I wonder what the total PS4 sales figure is for the rest of the world combined in the first 24 hours from the November 29th launch? Must of smashed the 1,000,000? If they already done a quarter of that in the UK alone. What info you got for me @ChrisBLawyer ?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently around 700,000 from Europe & Australia from the November 29th Launch. But they still got Japan to sell to Feb 2014 (man they must be pissed). 2.1 mil total so far.

Sony have well and truly SHIT on Xbox this time round and I'm glad to see it tbh. Too long Sony fans have had to put up with Xbox fan boys going on about sales and online gaming etc... Now PS4 is about to have a online gaming force far superior than Xbox 360 ever had (specially as many of those fans have now transferred to PS4) along with the fact people will be paying for the online service now which means those funds are going to go towards a better online gaming experience like Xbox always had over Sonys FREE online gaming service.

The sales speak for themselves. And as always I expect to see some of the best exclusive games for consoles to hit PS4 over the coming years. Something they have always provided.

Sony also estimating 5 year cycle for this generation of consoles, Xbox trying to say 8-10 years

Sony have done it right this time rather than rushing it like they did the last time to get it out with 360, which was a mistake on their part but they still recovered well. This time Xbox done fucked up since announcement of the consoles. Some people have probably lost careers over at Microsofts Xbox department for how this shit went down.
      Just to correct you a bit bro, PS4 sold 100K more than Xbox did in one week out. It did that in 48hrs.

And so far PS4 has sold 2.1 million worldwide excluding Asia like you said.

and head of Xbox division lost his job I believe lol. Microsoft is too greedy thats why muhfukas left them. They got what they deserved

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        On titles like Killzone, and Battlefield the difference is huge. But dont expect to be blown away by CoD.. I mean, its CoD lol.
        tbh you would be right but it a huge ass different in CoD Also since CoD is 1080p on PS4 where BF4 is 900p still a huge different but Killzone looks amazing to be if you want the truth
        You will always be mine until my dying breath
        Possessing my soul, you�re my obsession - Killswitch Engage

Comment

I'm sticking to my PS3, but I'm glad to see Sony do this good.

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC BY CLICKING HERE

Comment

Yo I don't have money like that but there no surprises. PS4 is like a pair of jordans.

Comment

some crazy shit

Comment

Will I Be Able To Play Scarface From PS2 On The PS4 ?

Comment

The PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

Comment

Working...
                  X