Extra $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    i think thats what [MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] didhe was making over $1k a week i think
    nah he wasn't makin that much #factsonly

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
      investing in real estate would be a long term goal for me. definitely in no financial state now to do it.. but i would love to buy houses for cheap (ones that need restoration), fix them up, and sell for a greater price lol
      Exactly mate. My dad is a builder and my uncle does electrics, so once I can afford to buy a house that needs work doing, hopefully fixing it up wouldn't be too costly for me. Then hopefully make a nice profit and do it again!

Comment

nothing really right now. just making 18k before taxes at work.

plus free food, housing, education, healthcare, etc of course.

just waiting on my moment with this beatmaking thing.
        .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          i think thats what @MarkoMaxX did

he was making over $1k a week i think
          naaah, i dont do surveys, i make people do surveys
          but i know what fredo is talking 'bout.. i tried couple of those sites, but they usually dont have offers for Serbia..it's mostly for USA..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
          nah he wasn't makin that much #factsonly
          and nah, you are right, i was making 500$ a month without too much work.. I still am, lol..
          That's lots of money in Serbia It's more than average wage..

EDIT:
          Just wanna add something, didn't read this thread too much but it seems Fredo knows a lot about internet money making and shit..So I just wanna say, making money online is very, very easy once you get a hang of it, but it requires a looot of effort and time before it pays off..
          You should never give up, even when you earn nothing or close to nothing, keep working and eventually it will pay off..

I know a buddy of mine from Macedonia who started PPD (Pay Per Download) first time 5 years ago, he didn't know a thing, he was earning 5$ a month, but he never gave up and now he is earning around 10k$ a month, completely auto pilot.. he does nothing.. He created a legion of referals and followers and he earns money from that..

On the network I'm on.. there are at least 20-25 people who earn 5k$ a month from PPD..
          I'm am still waaay behind them, with average of 350$ per month..
          But I also had months with 0$ earnings and I never gave up..

Just keep working and focus on what you are working.
          There are people who make fortunes online..

Online Campaings (CPA) are also very profitable, but it requires even more work and time..
          Highest earner from CPA network earned around 500k$ in one month..
          And top earners get around 5k$ a day..
          They all started from nothing.
          Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 11-24-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

You're ment to declare this "side money" profit or one day it may come back to bite you..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              naaah, i dont do surveys, i make people do surveys
              but i know what fredo is talking 'bout.. i tried couple of those sites, but they usually dont have offers for Serbia..it's mostly for USA..

and nah, you are right, i was making 500$ a month without too much work.. I still am, lol..
              That's lots of money in Serbia It's more than average wage..
              thats not bad 98bh

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              You're ment to declare this "side money" profit or one day it may come back to bite you..
              wat do u mean m8?

Comment

its all legal bruh..if thats what you mean..
                internet is the best market, it would be stupid to not use it to earn money..and all the people who don't do it, should do it..

Comment

its all legal bruh..if thats what you mean..
                  internet is the best market, it would be stupid to not use it to earn money..and all the people who don't do it, should do it..
                  You can't just make money and not declare it for taxes. Well, not in England anyway. You'd have to declare you're making the money to the government so they would tax you accordingly for the additional income.

Comment

You can't just make money and not declare it for taxes. Well, not in England anyway. You'd have to declare you're making the money to the government so they would tax you accordingly for the additional income.
                    Depends on country. It's not how it goes in every country.
                    I pay 30$ fee for every wiretransfer I request. And that's all expenses needed to make it legal.
                    And this is a private company sending money to certain subject (me).
                    It's same like if you send 100$ to Danny. Does he have to declare to government that you sent him 100$ so they can tax him for that money?
                    No.
                    It's not a job. I don't have a job. If it was a real job then I would have to declare it to the government.

And for all wiretransfers I make profacture where it says how I earned that money and bank keeps one copy and I keep one copy and it's all completely legal.

And that's not just in my case.. That's pretty much for all networks that offer online money earning..

Comment

Depends on country. It's not how it goes in every country.
                      I pay 30$ fee for every wiretransfer I request. And that's all expenses needed to make it legal.
                      And this is a private company sending money to certain subject (me).
                      It's same like if you send 100$ to Danny. Does he have to declare to government that you sent him 100$ so they can tax him for that money?
                      No.
                      It's not a job. I don't have a job. If it was a real job then I would have to declare it to the government.

And for all wiretransfers I make profacture where it says how I earned that money and bank keeps one copy and I keep one copy and it's all completely legal.

And that's not just in my case.. That's pretty much for all networks that offer online money earning..
                      Well yeah like I said mate IDK how it goes down in other countries but if I wanted to earn money via adsense on top of my current job/salary and I started racking in like 500� a month, I'd have to declare that in England anyway

Comment

Well yeah like I said mate IDK how it goes down in other countries but if I wanted to earn money via adsense on top of my current job/salary and I started racking in like 500� a month, I'd have to declare that in England anyway
                        or you could make an off shore bank account and transfer all earnings there

Comment

or you could make an off shore bank account and transfer all earnings there
                          I could do yup but the UK are about to close that loophole plus it's a lot of effort for not that much money though lol. I'll stick to low-medium risk share investments instead on top of my annual salary from work does me just fine

I was going to buy some bitcoins but they are very expensive at the moment and bit coin currency is notorious for crashing often..unstable currency. I should've brought bit coins when they were like 9� each years back..you'd be a very rich man by now!

Comment

Working...
                          X