No announcement yet.

What headphones/earphones do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What headphones/earphones do you have?

I've gone through so many earphones this year,

lets see

Start of the year I had these sony ones but the quality was shitty as but they were really comfortable

In March I wanted some high quality earphones(the in ear ones)for my birthday and got them and they were sweeet as but expensive as hell.The sound was AAAmazing and it was really snug but the wires were very thin and it eventually broke

In about July those broke and I bought some cheap as ones for 5 bucks and they broke after a week after the speaker blew

After that I bought these Phillips ones they were mid quality not those cheap ones and not those high quality ones and cost me about 30.I blew the speakers in October.

Last week I bought some new phillips ones and they are average,the quality is average and the wires are quite thin and the bit where the wire stops and the heaps stop is really really really thin.I could bend and break them in about 3 seconds

This year hasn't been a good one for me and earphones.
    Whats your earphones/headphones like?
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Re: What headphones/earphones do you have?

Theres like 5 threads about this.

LOCK

Comment

I love my sony headphones. They're big enough that they sit on my whole ear(about 3-4in across) but not those huge ones that sit around/cover your ear. They're the shit, $20 at target. Little sound leakage(hearing other people's shit is my pet peeve. I've gotten like 5 pairs in 7 yrs, I always rebuy them when they break. Well when I break them since I throw them in my bag and eventually they get crushed or I accidently rip the ear part off the 'headband' so I can't wear them anymore.
      http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
        I love my sony headphones. They're big enough that they sit on my whole ear(about 3-4in across) but not those huge ones that sit around/cover your ear. They're the shit, $20 at target. Little sound leakage(hearing other people's shit is my pet peeve. I've gotten like 5 pairs in 7 yrs, I always rebuy them when they break. Well when I break them since I throw them in my bag and eventually they get crushed or I accidently rip the ear part off the 'headband' so I can't wear them anymore.
        can i get a link or a pic of it or suntin?

i be goin through alot of headphones too.
        "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
        Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
        I'm on my so mean shit!
        And you don't know me bitch
        I do it for those who did it before me bitch
        My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
        And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
          Theres like 5 threads about this.

LOCK

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24

http://www.target.com/Sony-Studio-St...dphones&page=1

<---they actually look just like that lol, maybe just a liiiiittle smaller.

Ignore the jackass that gave it a bad review. What retard has trouble taking off headphones?? And they only start hurting if you lay down with them and even that takes 30 min or so. The only 'downside' I can see is it has a long ass cord, but seriously, it depends on the person b/c that could come in handy.

Comment

they are awesome dope sound quality and they dont brake easy

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24

Ignore the jackass that gave it a bad review. What retard has trouble taking off headphones?? And they only start hurting if you lay down with them and even that takes 30 min or so. The only 'downside' I can see is it has a long ass cord, but seriously, it depends on the person b/c that could come in handy.
                Lmaooooooo nigga is a jackass!lol....

yea dats tru..not toooo bad of a 'downside'..

and i never had headphones like these.,i always get da earbuds type shit..

but imma get it..looks good....and thanks for da advice.
                I'm on my so mean shit!

Comment

I would have to say my skull candy headphones they are one of the best nd after this comment lock yur post

Weezy F. I'm Bad as Luck

Comment

[quote=Young Money!24]
                    Originally posted by "Young Money!24":3f9wgvzs

Lmaooooooo nigga is a jackass!lol....

yea dats tru..not toooo bad of a 'downside'..

and i never had headphones like these.,i always get da earbuds type shit..

but imma get it..looks good....and thanks for da advice. [/quote:3f9wgvzs]

No problem

And why lock the post? Its two diff people talking about it in two diff forums, why not combine them?

Hell its the 'off topic' forums anyway. If I wanna make ten threads about my ass crack, it is what it is....

Comment

lolol..dats funny ^

but he in training wit 4 post....talkin about lock this.smh..he thing he run this shit.lol..
                      I'm on my so mean shit!

Comment

Just the reg. white ipod touch ones
                        Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

Working...
                        X