• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_Taz View Post
    lol my bad...
    i even posted a reply on it wtf..
    lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i see what you did there...
    btw i got the $9.99 upgrade from ps3 to ps4 so i'll play it when ps4 releases in my country..
    btw people say it looks soo much better when you play it on ps4 than ps3
    you can't judge it from comparisons on youtube videos..
    i just completed the games a few days back and i'll do it all over again on my ps4

What upgrade thing is that? I'm unaware of what that is.

But yeah I've heard visually AC4 is obviously nicer to play on PS4 so if you are getting a PS4 just wait to get it on that if you want to bring everything to life that bit more. But PS3 is still nice for AC4 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

What upgrade thing is that? I'm unaware of what that is.

But yeah I've heard visually AC4 is obviously nicer to play on PS4 so if you are getting a PS4 just wait to get it on that if you want to bring everything to life that bit more. But PS3 is still nice for AC4 anyway.
      Well as i said i already completed the game on my ps3
      btw the ipgrade thing is actually when you buy it for ps3 you get the ps4 version of the game for a discounted price which is $9.99
      i bought that and cod ghosts too ...
      i am just waiting for my ps4 to arrive now..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Havent played it yet. I want it so badly though!

Comment

I really want to love this game but it just runs terrible. I'm am struggling to get much above 40 fps most of the time and changing settings makes very little difference. I'm only using 2xmsaa too. It is using one thread 99% while the other 7 threads are usually around 15% (sometimes no usage) on my 2600K @4.6, while gpu (7970@1150) usage is pretty much 99% the whole time. I'm running latest drivers 13.12 and on 1080P. Is this game just poorly optimized or is my 2600k finally getting old???...naw

Comment

This is exactly the thing I wanted after playing Assassin's Creed III and they introduced the ship system. The only annoying thing about this one is that you keep having to go out of the Animus to do miscellaneous story stuff. I'm sure when I get further into the game that it'll change though.

Comment

I have not played this game yet but i do want to but i still have to complete Assassins Creed Revelations first

Comment

Originally posted by robertson123 View Post
                I have not played this game yet but i do want to but i still have to complete Assassins Creed Revelations first
                And AC3 then I assume...

Comment

My opinion is that they are going to far off the track. In other words, the first 2-3 were brilliant, you felt as if you were actually an assassin. I played AC4 and I never got into it one bit. It's gone way off the track to what the game should be.

The best place for forum admin discussion, services and promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by J Greig View Post
                    My opinion is that they are going to far off the track. In other words, the first 2-3 were brilliant, you felt as if you were actually an assassin. I played AC4 and I never got into it one bit. It's gone way off the track to what the game should be.
                    after reading this im not getting the game tbh ubisoft lost a long term fan i bought every single game and loved the assassin/conspiracy stuff this one looks more like a pirate game they could have made a new series if thats the direction they wanted to go -.- then again i would have been fine with that stuff but playing as a freaking abstergo agent? wtf shit is that ubisoft has some dumb asses writing there games now.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      after reading this im not getting the game tbh ubisoft lost a long term fan i bought every single game and loved the assassin/conspiracy stuff this one looks more like a pirate game they could have made a new series if thats the direction they wanted to go -.- then again i would have been fine with that stuff but playing as a freaking abstergo agent? wtf shit is that ubisoft has some dumb asses writing there games now.
                      Bit silly tbh, should at least try it out. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Bit silly tbh, should at least try it out. I enjoyed it quite a lot.
                        na man i hate what they did with the series tbh i might give it a shot when its cheap as but not atm

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X