Mark Dice talks about illuminati on Sway in the morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
    Yes, show me those videos because I have seen alot as well as I do believe there is a heaven and hell. But I just not rather believe everything on the internet because most of these conspiracy theories are bullshit.

As for Drake, I'm just a fan lol. Whether he is promoting that shit then that's all on him. I only dig his music but I could careless what he reps. Especially the illuminati.

TORTURED IN HELL, LIVED TO TELL (FULL) [SUICIDE, NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, JESUS] - YouTube

someone wouldnt lie like that

Man dies in plane crash sees heaven and hell - YouTube

Comment

Its crazy how most of these after life videos (I haven't seen the first one yet) are people telling they're stories but then you find out they are making a book about it and selling it. I wonder if its just a advertising scheme just to make money out of it.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Who knows, they probably are telling the truth. Either way shit is crazy if it really happened to them
      Know Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        What do you mean by that? If you don't commit your soul to this, it doesnt matter where it goes?
        No, let me explain,

I dont know if you believe in heaven or hell, but they do exist, do i have physical proof, probally not enough for you to believe in, I can show you countless videos of people who had near death expirences and faced either heaven or hell, but you can't really take their word for it,
        so I can't prove to you that they are real, but they are... and these Lucifarians, who are in control of the world, promote and influence people through any means necessary, including music,

i can make this connection already just by your siggy, an owl, seems harmless, nothing much to it right. But out of all the symbols drake could use.. he chose an owl, why is this?..... Why not.. a tiger, or a hawk, or any other symbol...
        The owl, that owl in particular is the symbol of the bohemian grove,

are they exactly the same.. nope, do they need to be? Nope, the same idea is there,

But why? Why cant it just be a normal owl and have no link to the Illuminati...
        Is drake in the illuminati? No..

does he promote their signs and symbols? yes

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and this is the general section, if you want to see lil wayne related post,s why arent you in the lil wayne section?
        yea but thats like me going to a 50 cent forum and just participating in threads outside of the 50 section
        it doesn't make sense, well to me anyway
        also that owl is the symbol for drake
        he chose it cause the eyes and knows makes the OVO sign and he is one of those people who works at night and sleeps in the day, which is the same as an owl

Comment

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
          Its crazy how most of these after life videos (I haven't seen the first one yet) are people telling they're stories but then you find out they are making a book about it and selling it. I wonder if its just a advertising scheme just to make money out of it.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Who knows, they probably are telling the truth. Either way shit is crazy if it really happened to them
          THere is always some corruption in truth, there are those who try to find profit in things like that

Comment

Yeah all of this peaks my curiosity, thats why I really get into all of this, its not becaue I have no life or nothing, its just that I real do find it interesting. So many connections are made through listening to ex-celebs coming out of the industry and talking about what goes down, to the things that are going down right now, the obvious things, and the lyrics in hiphop from KRS, and Public Enemy and Lupe and Immortal Technique, its all really interesting, and it all goes so much deeper

- - - Updated - - -

He's some conspiracy theorist but he knows his stuff, he's like Professor Griff and all of those guys
            why did sway interview him?

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              yea but thats like me going to a 50 cent forum and just participating in threads outside of the 50 section
              it doesn't make sense, well to me anyway
              also that owl is the symbol for drake
              he chose it cause the eyes and knows makes the OVO sign and he is one of those people who works at night and sleeps in the day, which is the same as an owl

Yeah but i used to be a lil wayne fan but now i realized the truth so im just here posting, if u dnt wanna hear it u dnt gotta

and there is always a reason behind the true reason isnt there
              jut like the video with asap rocky where he basically sold his soul but then he work up from a dream in the video and people said that all the satanic bs he put in the video is real all because he was just dreaming of that stuff so it made it not real

Comment

bullshit

next

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  why did sway interview him?
                  Idk

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  bullshit

next

You really need to open your heart and mind, your spirtually blind, when he says stuff like

" I was satisfying my flesh and not my spirit"
                  you really have no clue what that means right

Its okay to not understand something man, but dont just throw it off as being "bull***" because you don't understand it or relate to it

Comment

LFLS2 is gonna be dope

Cant wait for Wayne to birdcall again
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                      LFLS2 is gonna be dope

Cant wait for Wayne to birdcall again
                      Your waiting for a man to make a birdcall sound?

Comment

I was gonna ignore this but i mean cmon

WHen you die your brain releases DMT, like you are gonna hallucinate bad nigga

You cant prove it either way, its called faith for a reason

- - - Updated - - -

Your waiting for a man to make a birdcall sound?
                        Ya birdcalls are what makes a good rapper

Thats why wayne fell off
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                          I was gonna ignore this but i mean cmon

WHen you die your brain releases DMT, like you are gonna hallucinate bad nigga

You cant prove it either way, its called faith for a reason

- - - Updated - - -

Ya birdcalls are what makes a good rapper

Thats why wayne fell off

He didn't die... thats how I know you didnt even watch it

Comment

Working...
                          X