No announcement yet.

2 suns, comet ison planetx REPENT FOR YOUR SINS PEOPLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream a while ago about a second planet type thing coming in to our sky. Everyone was freaking out running everywhere no one knew what to do. It was a while ago tho I don't really remember much about it.

Not to hijack your thread or anything but did you hear about this yet?

People are talking about it's a UFO or some shit blocking it cuz that thing is made to cut through rock.

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-24-2013, 09:49 AM.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      we ain't got no motive, we jus killin' y'all for nothin, and my bitch got cotton mouth, you know them snakes can't be trusted, and I bet y'all niggas don't say shit, because I'm feelin lucky, and I still pray everynight that aliens abduct me.
      damn i forgot about that songi still wanna know when it was recorded

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        swallow yo pride man dang lol

there is 2 suns in the sky and cant be disproven, and u wanna tell me its a dude bathroom light
        Didnt watch the videos, but if you actually think that their is a second sun then i am just disappointed tbh

You actually think that there are two suns, saw the first video tho. But do you actually think that?
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          Didnt watch the videos, but if you actually think that their is a second sun then i am just disappointed tbh

You actually think that there are two suns, saw the first video tho. But do you actually think that?
          Its not a 2nd sun, its planet x like I said previously .
          It only looks like a 2nd sun

Comment

Its not a 2nd sun, its planet x like I said previously .
            It only looks like a 2nd sun
            Even when it is planet x, what now? Ur saying its coming to destroy the earth or what? If its goin to hit earth nasa can destroy the planet before it hits earth.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              I had a dream a while ago about a second planet type thing coming in to our sky. Everyone was freaking out running everywhere no one knew what to do. It was a while ago tho I don't really remember much about it.

Not to hijack your thread or anything but did you hear about this yet?

People are talking about it's a UFO or some shit blocking it cuz that thing is made to cut through rock.

Yeah Ive seen that vid

and you aint the only one having those types of dreams, my friend said he had a dream that a planet, like a ball of fire was heading towards earth

and u can even search yt and find 100s of people having the same type of prophetic dreams

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Even when it is planet x, what now? Ur saying its coming to destroy the earth or what? If its goin to hit earth nasa can destroy the planet before it hits earth.
              Nasa can't do anything lol Nasa has lied to the people about this time after time, they dont want us to be in panic

Yall know how they put things in TV shows that predict the future?
              Theyve done this with simpsons for 9/11 and other countless shows predicting 9/11 before it happened

johnny bravo

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvH6jWGs7rE

this aint a coincidence ppl,
              Last edited by KidComet; 12-24-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Nasa can't do anything lol Nasa has lied to the people about this time after time, they dont want us to be in panic
                Ok, when is the planet goin to hit earth? When it could be visible from earth it shoudnt take long, but wasnt planet x aka nibiru suposed to hit earth 21st december 2012 like the Mayans predicted?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Ok, when is the planet goin to hit earth? When it could be visible from earth it shoudnt take long, but wasnt planet x aka nibiru suposed to hit earth 21st december 2012 like the Mayans predicted?

Oh that whole 2012 end of the world stupidity was thrown around last year to throw people off, they want us to think "Ohh they were saying the world is gnna end last year, their stupiid"
                  im not saying the world is gonna end in 2013, but something is def gonna go down in these next coming months of 2014

Comment

swallow yo pride man dang lol

there is 2 suns in the sky and cant be disproven, and u wanna tell me its a dude bathroom light
                    You know how there can't be two fucking suns?

Bbecause of the laws of physics.

If there were two suns Earth's orbit would be completely fucked up and we would either be closer or farther away from the Sun, ultimately freezing us solid, our melting our faces off. Two Suns have massive amounts of gravity, and would ultimately heat our planet to a crisp.

Go back to high school and take physics.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

If there were two suns Earth's orbit would be completely fucked up and we would either be closer or farther away from the Sun, ultimately freezing us solid, our melting our faces off. Two Suns have massive amounts of gravity, and would ultimately heat our planet to a crisp.

I didnt mean 2 suns, I meant what appears to be a second sun in the sky, which is planet niburu

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

RIP [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          look above ur reply

Comment

Working...
                          X