wtf how is this allowed on youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
    Yeah that's true, i think it is interesting, but That is because i am very interested in murder and crime, and because i want to study criminology and forensic science.. Not because i am a psycho like a lot of people on there lol.
    Woah.. No, if you are interested in murder, crime and criminology, forensic science you would watch ID - Investigation Discovery channel, not BestGore..

BestGore is for psychos.. It's called "BEST" Gore...How can GORE be "Best" or anything like that..

Psycho

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Woah.. No, if you are interested in murder, crime and criminology, forensic science you would watch ID - Investigation Discovery channel, not BestGore..

BestGore is for psychos.. It's called "BEST" Gore...How can GORE be "Best" or anything like that..

Psycho
      Haha, i also watch investigation discovery, it is really interesting, i also watch those things on tlc! And a dutch program called plaats delict (crime scene).
      But yeah best Gore can be very cruel sometimes, a lot of things go way too far.

Comment

Haha, i also watch investigation discovery, it is really interesting, i also watch those things on tlc! And a dutch program called plaats delict (crime scene).
        But yeah best Gore can be very cruel sometimes, a lot of things go way too far.
        I watch that as well!!!
        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Yeah that's true, i think it is interesting, but That is because i am very interested in murder and crime, and because i want to study criminology and forensic science.. Not because i am a psycho like a lot of people on there lol.
          thought i was the only one hhaha girl, a couple weeks ago i went to the city morgue and the legist let me watch and help with the autopsy of 3 guys... i found a bullet on one of the guys brain and the legist found another on the lung...
          It was one of the best and weird moments of my life, but i really enjoyed... Im planning to go back there in january, i can get some pics of the autopsy if you want :]

Comment

Originally posted by luciana View Post
            thought i was the only one hhaha girl, a couple weeks ago i went to the city morgue and the legist let me watch and help with the autopsy of 3 guys... i found a bullet on one of the guys brain and the legist found another on the lung...
            It was one of the best and weird moments of my life, but i really enjoyed... Im planning to go back there in january, i can get some pics of the autopsy if you want :]
            Y'all have some odd interests.
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              Y'all have some odd interests.
              Someone has to do this kind of job But srly, is really cool, idk maybe im weird but i like to do something with blood and stuff... And ive never seen so much blood in my life like that day, so i really liked

Comment

That sounds so nice! That is like the job i want to do! Can i see the picture of the autopsy?
                I was always interested in crime and health, so i think forensic science will be the perfect thing for me!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has to do this kind of job But srly, is really cool, idk maybe im weird but i like to do something with blood and stuff... And ive never seen so much blood in my life like that day, so i really liked
                I think exactly the same! I study international business right now (second year, it is marketing and communication in english), but it is too boring, i just don't like the business life, it is always the same.

Btw: my aunt found a dead body in the water once, and i live very close to her, so she called my mom And said That she saw a dead body and if she could take a look if it was real. My mother cant look at those things, so i decided to take a look. It looked very interesting, and it was dead for approximately 12 hours.
                The man died because of a motor accident.
                Last edited by Michellex; 12-30-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

That sounds so nice! That is like the job i want to do! Can i see the picture of the autopsy?
                  I was always interested in crime and health, so i think forensic science will be the perfect thing for me!

- - - Updated - - -

I think exactly the same! I study international business right now (second year, it is marketing and communication in english), but it is too boring, i just don't like the business life, it is always the same.
                  yea it sounds boring! hahah but forensic is really cool you should do this kind of stuff for your life... In Brazil if you graduate in Biology, Biomedicine, Medicine, Nursing, and stuff envolving anatomy, you can be a forensic legist, is kinda easy hahahah but idk how it works in other countries.
                  And right now i only have the pics of the morgue but it has no body
                  iml.JPGiml2.JPGiml3.JPG
                  That metal table is where they do the autopsy... Its such a bad and poor place, thats hy they are building another one
                  But next time i go there i'll take some pics of the autopsy then i'll send you :]]

Comment

yea it sounds boring! hahah but forensic is really cool you should do this kind of stuff for your life... In Brazil if you graduate in Biology, Biomedicine, Medicine, Nursing, and stuff envolving anatomy, you can be a forensic legist, is kinda easy hahahah but idk how it works in other countries.
                    And right now i only have the pics of the morgue but it has no body
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8316[/ATTACH]
                    That metal table is where they do the autopsy... Its such a bad and poor place, thats hy they are building another one
                    But next time i go there i'll take some pics of the autopsy then i'll send you :]]
                    Okay! I want to do forensic science first (bachelor degree of 4 years), and than i want to do a master in forensic science, criminology and law (master of 3 years). In the Netherlands it is more difficult, you really need to be specialized.

That looks interesting, i have seen those rooms before, but they did not look like this one. And That is fine i always like those kinds of pics.

Comment

Okay! I want to do forensic science first (bachelor degree of 4 years), and than i want to do a master in forensic science, criminology and law (master of 3 years). In the Netherlands it is more difficult, you really need to be specialized.

That looks interesting, i have seen those rooms before, but they did not look like this one. And That is fine i always like those kinds of pics.
                      Yea it seems harder in Netherlands... But it seem to be smart, so i bet you can get do this :] and I'll let you know when i go there again :] we'll keep in touch
                      Last edited by luciana; 12-30-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Yea it seems harder in Netherlands... But it seem to be smart, so i bet you can get do this :] I'll let you know when i go there again
                        I know i can do it, but it is very hard to get a job, there is only one national forensic institute in the whole country... But okay that's fine!

I go to a school in Amsterdam january the 18th to look at the study, so that Will be an interesting day!

Comment

I know i can do it, but it is very hard to get a job, there is only one national forensic institute in the whole country... But okay that's fine!

I go to a school in Amsterdam january the 18th to look at the study, so that Will be an interesting day!
                          Hm that sucks :/ here they offer jobs in every city, much easier...
                          But in january you'll study forensic science? i guess i misunderstood you sorry hahah

Comment

Working...
                          X